Page 2224 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1224172421242174221422222223222422252226223422742324 ... LastLast
Results 22,231 to 22,240 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I wanted them to go for 2. If you miss, then you can still onside kick. Going to OT is a big risk. You could say that it is basically a coin flip.
    I was talking about the 3rd quarter when the score was 9-6. But yeah no reason not to end it in regulation either.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Aikman was really ridin' Wentz tonight.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just have to note, I watched the 4th quarter and OT on a 12' x 6' TV and it...was...AMAZING!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wentz started out rough, but Aikman always hates on him. I hate watching Aikman, Buck, and Collingsworth.

Wentz started out rough, but Aikman always hates on him. I hate watching Aikman, Buck, and Collingsworth.
    Wentz did not play well most of the game, so ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Wentz did not play well most of the game, so ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dak threw 3 picks and a fumble... not very critical of him

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

All of them are always critical of Wentz. Wentz missed some throws, but the entire offense was out of sync. The playcalling on the first few drives was also garbage. Wentz was off early, but Jeffrey got hands on two of those "off" throws and couldn't haul them in. That is not charcteristic of him. He also bobbled another one that he ultimately caught. Wentz was money at the end and came through in the clutch. Not sure they paid him one compliment the entire game.

Ya this game reminded me why I dont like games on fox. Aikman and Buck together is terrible. Maybe it stems from me hating Joe Buck announcing the World Series when he lieteraly does almost no baseball games all year.

Wentz looked pretty rough for like 3 quarters.

Daks careless turnovers kickstarted the awol Eagles offense......horrible ball security all year long

Aikman, Buck...............Aikman, a former Cowboys goes overboard to avoid bias toward cowboys

ironic........go to a cowboys board, and its the exact same complaints...Aikman and buck very anti Cowboys
    so, if receiving flak from both side---must be over the target

Carson miss's Reich, the Off Coor who left for Indy head coaching job, but also a running game as his Oline ages

A.Cooper turned Dallas season around, now if he can just time it out with the rookie Gallup
    Could Easton find a home in Dallas?........fundamentally much better than Dak, Ironic if

¯\_(ツ)_/¯