Page 2147 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1147164720472097213721452146214721482149215721972247 ... LastLast
Results 21,461 to 21,470 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson was asked about rehabbing while on his honeymoon. Pauses. “I got some workouts in.” After a burst of laughter, he added, “In the fitness center.”
    I saw the headline on the forum's website and about died. Trololol.
    College of Business Alumnus

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"Cowboys used film of Carson Wentz to try to show Dak Prescott how to be a better quarterback"

FTA: Remember all the Carson Wentz versus Dak Prescott debates from last offseason? Yeah, that was cute. Wentz did his part to put an end to those by having an MVP-caliber season in 2017. Prescott also did his part by mightily struggling, as expected, when Ezekiel Elliott got suspended. It seems like the Cowboys have done their part to end the “debate” as well. Here’s a fun clip of Dallas offensive coordinator Scott Linehan showing Prescott (and Cooper Rush) film of Wentz in order to illustrate his point about throwing deep and giving ‘covered’ receivers a chance to make a play on the ball.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...-eagles-qb-nfl
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Unhappy Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    "Cowboys used film of Carson Wentz to try to show Dak Prescott how to be a better quarterback"

FTA: Remember all the Carson Wentz versus Dak Prescott debates from last offseason? Yeah, that was cute. Wentz did his part to put an end to those by having an MVP-caliber season in 2017. Prescott also did his part by mightily struggling, as expected, when Ezekiel Elliott got suspended. It seems like the Cowboys have done their part to end the “debate” as well. Here’s a fun clip of Dallas offensive coordinator Scott Linehan showing Prescott (and Cooper Rush) film of Wentz in order to illustrate his point about throwing deep and giving ‘covered’ receivers a chance to make a play on the ball.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...-eagles-qb-nfl
    Best part was the poll question:

"Which QB is better: Carson Wentz or Dak Prescott?"

Only available option: "It’s not even a question."
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Best part was the poll question:

"Which QB is better: Carson Wentz or Dak Prescott?"

Only available option: "It’s not even a question."
    Nothing against Dak, but I hope that the question becomes a choice between Wentz or Goff (or somebody.) Not sold on the first two drafted 2018 QBs - they both seem like head cases to me.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Insert something clever here...

"We met in the Eagles media relations office Saturday afternoon. Wentz had a Salute to Service sweatshirt on, with a North Dakota State football cap—he always reps his alma mater with great pride"

Pederson: Wentz's timetable

"We got a lot of time. Six weeks is a lot of time. A lot time. We're still evaluating everybody. I can't tell you exactly when that's going to be during camp, but it's going to be … I'm not going to push him. He and I are married to this deal, you know what I'm saying?"

"And his long-term health, obviously I want him to have success in this league for a long, long time. I want to make sure it's right and it's hard to say when that time is."

https://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/..._comeback.html

40,000 for Eagles practice at the Linc.
    https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...000-at-the-lin