Page 2006 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10061506190619561996200420052006200720082016205621062506 ... LastLast
Results 20,051 to 20,060 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Our family sat around the fireplace this Christmas drinking large amounts of booze and shared and listened to Carson Wentz stories. My favorite is the one where Carson threw the ball 87 yards thru the air, did a flawless air guitar version of FOXY LADY, and caught his own pass for the winning touchdown as time ran out. I don't recall which game it was, as I said earlier, we were drinking pretty hard that Xmas night. But I recall Pa saying it was against a really good team in a really big game. Gee! I sure do enjoy those Carson Wentz Christmas stories. Thanks Santa.
    Fixed it for you.

I came across CW on the side of a train this morning. For Philadelphia that's a sign of massive respect. https://flic.kr/p/JhV5Az

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Olton Hall View Post
    I came across CW on the side of a train this morning. For Philadelphia that's a sign of massive respect. https://flic.kr/p/JhV5Az
    Are we still doing phrasing?
    Looking good Billy Ray!

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Are we still doing phrasing?
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Olton Hall View Post
    Thank you for sharing this. Loved it.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Eagles are 2.5 points underdogs to the Falcons. Wonder what the line would be if Carson wasn’t hurt.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Eagles are 2.5 points underdogs to the Falcons. Wonder what the line would be if Carson wasn’t hurt.
    Eagles -50 [emoji1591]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...back-dakota-qb

Carson Wentz voted MVP (but not the real one) - PhillyVoice
    When the NFL announces the MVP of the 2017 season, it likely won’t be Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz, who tore his ACL Week 14 in Los Angeles against the Rams, ending his season (you know, in case you’ve been living in a cave). Even with the injury, Wentz is still very much deserving of the award, though all indications are that it will go to Tom Brady, who couldn’t even win a single “Patriot of the Week” award this season. If there’s any consolation to Wentz, he did win a fan vote on FOX Sports for MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...back-dakota-qb

Carson Wentz voted MVP (but not the real one) - PhillyVoice
    When the NFL announces the MVP of the 2017 season, it likely won’t be Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz, who tore his ACL Week 14 in Los Angeles against the Rams, ending his season (you know, in case you’ve been living in a cave). Even with the injury, Wentz is still very much deserving of the award, though all indications are that it will go to Tom Brady, who couldn’t even win a single “Patriot of the Week” award this season. If there’s any consolation to Wentz, he did win a fan vote on FOX Sports for MVP.
    Due to Brady’s subpar performance late in the year, don’t be shocked he doesn’t win the MVP.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Due to Brady’s subpar performance late in the year, don’t be shocked he doesn’t win the MVP.

My money is on Gurley but obviously still pulling for Carson