Page 1708 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7081208160816581698170617071708170917101718175818082208 ... LastLast
Results 17,071 to 17,080 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    The problem with AP wasn't what he couldn't do, it was the team being held hostage by his contact and style of play to compliment him. When they got some guys around him, they couldn't afford to keep them. Then when he had the most value after the 2000 yard season, his contact was untradeable. Lots of lessons about how not to handle a superstar.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    AP has never been a fluid receiver or route runner and certainly never dedicated himself to becoming a good or even functional pass blocker. Pretty much a one-dimensional back that doesn't have a 3-down repertoire skill-set, which is likely one of the reasons he isn't being immediately swooped up in FA. Plus his fumbling doesn't help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    AP has never been a fluid receiver or route runner and certainly never dedicated himself to becoming a good or even functional pass blocker. Pretty much a one-dimensional back that doesn't have a 3-down repertoire skill-set, which is likely one of the reasons he isn't being immediately swooped up in FA. Plus his fumbling doesn't help.

Asking for 8 million dollars when you are an injury prone old rb doesn't help get picked up either.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Asking for 8 million dollars when you are an injury prone old rb doesn't help get picked up either.
    Tru Dat for sure. He doesn't know any better. Sad really.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Does 8 million cover his child support payments?

Quote Originally Posted by lascrs View Post
    Does 8 million cover his child support payments?
    ........for a month.......... he's got a lot of kids.

And he is a poor short yardage back.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Carson ranked third among NFC East quarterbacks
    http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...ast_post-.html

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

I would take what he could do every day of the week for the past almost decade. The problem was the pay and the single-mindedness of the organization.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson ranked third among NFC East quarterbacks
    http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...ast_post-.html
    I would say second behind Manning, only because Manning has 2 rings. Prescott did impress me but only because his role was to not screw anything up with what he had with that line, hand off to a bell cow back, and the ultimate safety valves like Beasley and Whitten, let alone having some guy named Dez. Prescott just had to not screw anything up. I think Cousins is kind of a strange one to consider in any list. He has had good stats but he doesn't have great win totals nor consistency. I also don't think he looks like a guys who could give you a playoff run. He will screw up somewhere along the line. The 4th ranking is warranted.

So Eli gets 1st based on the past but if you were really looking at now, I don't know how anyone who had a choice about who to start day 1 of 2017 wouldn't take Wentz or Prescott. A lot of people could make the argument for either. I do think there will come a time when there is some separation, but for today, it is a tossup because Carson carried the offense during his rookie season and Prescott showed some poise.

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsGrizFan View Post
    Shiiiiit...he would be about the 4th best QB in the BigSky...and that's if he even lives up to your hype....lets maybe let him start a season first fellas!

saw this from 2014- I wonder where all the bigSky qb's are?