Page 219 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1191692092172182192202212292693197191219 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm taking a long break from the fighting, I didn't say anything outwardly arrogant or cocky. I spent the entire game surrounded by drunk assholes. It was miserable. I never made a score prediction nor did I say much more than I figured we would probably be able to quiet the crowd pretty quickly so I don't have much crow at all to eat.

My last week there was just BS on top of BS so don't hold your breath for me to get back into that anytime soon.
    ..........sooooooooo the second we start winning again, you will be back? I guess I don't blame you. No skin off my back

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Carson has a little bro that is pretty good at football as well, correct ?
    Yes he is a receiver. Tall and lanky with some pretty good speed. Hell of a baseball player too.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Yes he is a receiver. Tall and lanky with some pretty good speed. Hell of a baseball player too.
    Same as Carson until his Junior year when he switched to QB, correct? Or did he play some QB when he was younger too?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Same as Carson until his Junior year when he switched to QB, correct? Or did he play some QB when he was younger too?
    Carson has been a QB ever since he could throw a ball.

Dear Flood Gates,

I apologize for not reaching out to you earlier today as I've been on the Trans Canada Highway since 8 am.

Even though I'm going to assume that you already know this, I'll say it anyway...................you are now open.

Yours truly,
    I.F.

Had lunch with Carson at Duane's House of Pizza today, hard to believe he has never ate there before, and he is out if his walking boot. Said a huge difference from yesterday to today. Still not practicing but it's looking better.

All good news.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Had lunch with Carson at Duane's House of Pizza today, hard to believe he has never ate there before, and he is out if his walking boot. Said a huge difference from yesterday to today. Still not practicing but it's looking better.
    Duane's house of pizza is delicious and pocesses mystical healing powers.

Not interested in specifics but this leads me to believe that it was a lower grade sprain and we are all thinking the worst when that might not necessarily be the case.

CK never specified the degree of sprain but seemed optimistic about the prognosis.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Not interested in specifics...
    I am interested in specifics. What were the toppings?
    Looking good Billy Ray!