Page 1720 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7201220162016701710171817191720172117221730177018202220 ... LastLast
Results 17,191 to 17,200 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    He is killing this interview. "you came from 4 national titles in college, you were used to winning." He replies...."Five, it was five." Pretty funny.

How about what the Bears traded to move up a spot and take something called Mitch. What a disaster.
    The Bears guy is awesome. First of all, he's a Packer fan. And second, he tweeted that he likes to kiss titties. I love this dude.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    He is killing this interview. "you came from 4 national titles in college, you were used to winning." He replies...."Five, it was five." Pretty funny.

How about what the Bears traded to move up a spot and take something called Mitch. What a disaster.
    The Bears gave up a few mid round picks to get who they believe is their franchise QB. The Bears have went decades without addressing that position and I give them credit for being aggressive this year and getting their guy. No different than what the Eagles did and what they gave up to get Carson last year.
    Last edited by RedRiver; 04-28-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Carson is on First Take now...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    The Bears gave up a few mid round picks to get who they believe is their franchise QB. The Bears have went decades without addressing that position and I give them credit for being aggressive this year and getting their guy. No different than what the Eagles did and what they gave up to get Carson last year.
    Whoa, whoa whoa there, my friend! This is waa-aa-aay different than the Wentz deal.

Did Trubisky ever spurn the UND recruitment advances of a misdirected Sioux-loving uncle?
    Does Trubisky have red hair, eat raw ginger, and answer to the name of Jesus?
    Can Trubisky hunt and kill large animals with just a dull pocket knife and a 5-week old puppy?
    Can Trubisky take the team hat off a Cowboys fan, and make the offended party feel like he just met his new best friend?
    Did Trubisky ever win 5 games in a row of tiddly winks, let alone 5 straight college football championships?
    Will Trubusky ever turn "Chucky" Gruden into a lifelong Tarheels fan?
    Can Trubisky make obnoxious and arrogant Bears fans turn into googly-eyed teenagers at the mere mention of his name?

I don't think so! This is nothing like what the Eagles did last year!

A Carson Wentz only comes along once a lifetime, if your lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    No No No, It was one spot. They were played like a fiddle.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm not sure if they addressed it in free agency but have the Eagles done anything yet about their bad O-line? In the few games I watched them last year Wentz was under considerable pressure and half of their 3rd down conversions were called back by stupid o-line penalties. If they don't improve it all the other "improvements" they are making are borderline irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I'm not sure if they addressed it in free agency but have the Eagles done anything yet about their bad O-line? In the few games I watched them last year Wentz was under considerable pressure and half of their 3rd down conversions were called back by stupid o-line penalties. If they don't improve it all the other "improvements" they are making are borderline irrelevant
    They're oline play wasn't too bad with Lane Johnson in there. When he was suspended there was a pretty significant drop in play.

Starts at 1:45:12