Page 1717 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7171217161716671707171517161717171817191727176718172217 ... LastLast
Results 17,161 to 17,170 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Need Bisonville assistance please.
    Some fellow Bison fans and I are planning to take in an Eagles home game this year. For those that have gone already, any recommendations for lodging near Lincoln Financial, or advise in general on Philadelphia? Thanks in advance.

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by North End Zone Resident View Post
    Some fellow Bison fans and I are planning to take in an Eagles home game this year. For those that have gone already, any recommendations for lodging near Lincoln Financial, or advise in general on Philadelphia? Thanks in advance.
    Stay downtown, have fun, get to the game four hours ahead of time and wander around. We parked just north of the Phillies stadium.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Skip Genos.....go to Dalessandro's for a cheesesteak.....whiz and witout for me.....Yuengling all day.

NFL network is going to be airing a special at 8 about last years draft, 2016 NFL Draft: Upon Further Review.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    ESPN ranking the top-10 games of the upcoming 2017 season.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-7-top-matchup

Eagles vs. Rams is #10 because of Wentz vs. Goff. Personally, I'm not sure if Goff will be playing nor that the Rams will be able to be competitive with the Eagles.
    Love that there is a really good chance that Carson will be on tv 13 times for us that need the free way to watch the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Love that there is a really good chance that Carson will be on tv 13 times for us that need the free way to watch the NFL
    Not necessarily free, but I'll watch non-Broncos' games at "Tilted Kilt" when Denver is playing away.

Awesome scenery there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Carson will be on Mike & Mike Friday at 8:30 cst
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Carson will be on Mike & Mike Friday at 8:30 cst
    I believe Friday will also be the day Carson joins the First Take debate desk. Hopefully he remembers Stephen The Mouth Smith badmouthing his level of competition at "somewhere called North Dakota State".

The Bison Alumni & Fans of the Carolinas along with Pat Simmers of TeamMakers are working to put together a great 4-day weekend in Charlotte & Youngstown on October 12th-15. Carson Wentz & the Eagles will play in Charlotte on Thursday night following a NDSU Alumni & Fans - Carolinas Region sponsered Tailgate Party near BoA Stadium.

We'll then depart for Youngstown on Friday afternoon to Canton, OH to the hotel. Saturday afternoon, we'll head to YSU for another tailgate bash & the game.

Some special tours we are looking at during the mornings are the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Charlotte Motor Speedway, & NASCAR race shops on Friday & a stop at the NFL Hall of Fame on Saturday morning.

You can join our group on Facebook, email us, or contact the NDSU TeamMakers office for more details.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/306655102712130/
    carolina.ndsu@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So far 42 of Carsons relatives will be going to KC September 17 for the game against the Chiefs. It's their home opener. I understand the tailgating there is top notch. Really looking forward to it.