Page 2300 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1300180022002250229022982299230023012302231023502400 ... LastLast
Results 22,991 to 23,000 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Philly fans have more than their share of idiots, but they can come up with some hilarious stuff.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/should-...035116056.html

Interesting call that could’ve put them in a position to tie the game with a fg on the last drive.

that was fun 2 watch---------gutsy!

What the hell is with all the injuries on that team? Seems like every year they lose half their starters! How do these guys get injured before the game even starts?? They need better trainers or S&C people.

Cool Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    What the hell is with all the injuries on that team? Seems like every year they lose half their starters! How do these guys get injured before the game even starts?? They need better trainers or S&C people.
    Team with a lot of veteran players, us old guys get dinged up easier

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Agoholor drops potential game winner. We all know Wentz is one of the best talents in the league. Very worrisome about his durability though. Who knows if they have DJax and Jeffrey all game tonight. Losing at ATL is not a shock loss.
    Well, maybe the Eagles should figure out how to keep their QB from getting rocked on just about every play... and develop a running game... and maybe try some play action. Agholor... cheese and rice, that was the most ridiculous drop I've seen. It would have been a TD, but it wouldn't have mattered I suppose because see "screen pass" below. Cripes on that desperation pass where Nelson made a good catch - not his fault, but Wentz was getting hit by three god damned Falcons, falling backwards, and still put in a spot that only Agholor could catch it.

And the defense... need 50+ yards against the Eagles? Run a screen pass. It worked for Dallas last year (multiple times), worked for the Redskins last week, and worked for the Falcons last night. Delaware's defensive line had better play recognition.

I think Philly's oline is overrated, they get pushed into Carson's lap just about every play, they can't seem to open holes in the run game. The defense is atrocious, the line didn't seem to get much pressure and the secondary can't cover anybody. Don't even get me started on some of Doug's play calling at times.....

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Before I get jumped on for my dissenting opine.

1. Starting a charity your rookie year = stupid.
    2 Getting married right after entering the NFL = stupid.
    3. Playing hurt = stupid.
    4. Running like a maniac and taking hits= admirable, but stupid.
    5. Wearing a salmon colored jacket to a press conference = Cam Newton stupid.
    6. Ummm,ahhh ,oofda interviews = lol. Not stupid, but not a good look for a "genius" QB.
    7. Check downs all game again = you decide Dak haters.
    8. Wide open receivers, Wentz misses them 20' out of bounds = he is hurt again.
    9. Did I say check down?
    10. Doesn't see wide open receivers. Yeah you cant see them all the time, but he has not seen a single one.

Wentz has had some miracle moments, but his head/body is all fucked up.
    I think he is done in the NFL. Its not just this game, but this cements it.

Jump my shit all that you want, but in the next few years I will be proven right.
    It pains me to say it, but those are the facts.

And McCowen is in.
    Wow there is a lot of hate in this post. 1, 2, 5,...... What do you care? his personal life and what he does with his money is frankly none of your business. It is his to do with what he wants.

Go ahead and complain about the on field play and decision making and his fragility but frankly anything else is none of your business and wreaks of jealousy.

Let him and frankly others live their lives and just worry about yourself. It will allow the hate in you to lessen.

I have to say your mental breakdown was a fun read this morning though. I did enjoy the entertainment and would have loved to have broke it down in the psych classes back in the day.

I didn't watch the game but watching the highlights ... was there a play all game that Went'z oline wasn't in his lap?? Wow Didn't we hear all offseason that the Eagles oline was going to be one of the best in the league? That was pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I didn't watch the game but watching the highlights ...
    If you ever get the chance, I recommend watching the game. Incredibly gutty performance by Wentz. Tough loss but nothing but pride watching a former Bison giving everything he had to scratch and claw his team to victory. Wentz left it all on the field.