Page 1751 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7511251165117011741174917501751175217531761180118512251 ... LastLast
Results 17,501 to 17,510 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Carson Wentz & the Art of Getting Back Up - Part 2

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...on-recap-stats

FTA: In part one of this series (I highly recommend you start there before continuing on) we looked back at the first nine games of the Carson Wentz’s rookie season. We disputed the notion that he was only a good quarterback through the first three weeks. The biggest thing that has stood out thus far, however, is that even when things didn’t go so well for Wentz, he almost always found a way to battle back and put his team back into contention. //snip//I think there is a pretty clear theme throughout the year. Carson Wentz is a fighter.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Carson will be on 94 WIP out of Philly this morning at 8
    http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/station/94wip/

Listen to Carson's response when the guy asks him if he thinks the Eagles picked up better players to work with Carson. He is so careful to not throw last year's receiving corp under the bus. Just says they have a lot of work to do and he is excited to get after it. Class Carson Wentz and why everyone respects him so much.

Trump is President so anything is possible
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/philadelphia-eagles

Thought this was cool. Youversion offers a very popular bible app with suggested study plans. Curious what Carson did with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did any of you (big donors go to the AO1 (Audience of One) Foundation event at Oxbow last nite? I had a friend who went. Pretty incredible amt of $ was donated to Carson's Foundation.
    Wish I could have won the tickets/flight/experience etc to an Eagles game in Philly, when they play the 49ers. (A mere $42K.) As usual, Mr. Scheels (& others) were very generous - nice!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Did any of you (big donors go to the AO1 (Audience of One) Foundation event at Oxbow last nite? I had a friend who went. Pretty incredible amt of $ was donated to Carson's Foundation.
    Wish I could have won the tickets/flight/experience etc to an Eagles game in Philly, when they play the 49ers. (A mere $42K.) As usual, Mr. Scheels (& others) were very generous - nice!
    Generous to the amount of 370 thousand. Carson was overwhelmed. That is going to help many folks.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Generous to the amount of 370 thousand. Carson was overwhelmed. That is going to help many folks.
    Who is actually administering the foundation? is he hiring an administrator? Or is his brother doing it? That will get to be a lot of work just on its own, and no way Carson can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Who is actually administering the foundation? is he hiring an administrator? Or is his brother doing it? That will get to be a lot of work just on its own, and no way Carson can do that.
    His brother Zach is taking care of it.