Page 2109 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1109160920092059209921072108210921102111211921592209 ... LastLast
Results 21,081 to 21,090 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Rosen = Flacco? How do you figure? Don't even get me started on the rest of them. LOL@Lamar Jackson = Terrelle Pryor. Not even close. I'm not even trying to argue he'll be better, but they are totally different players.
    Flacco is ok. Nothing special. I really liked Lamar in college, but guess he’ll have the same success as Pryor in the NFL...best at another position. I don’t think any of these guys will be anywhere near Carson or Goff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Good Interview. Carson does so well in front of a microphone and camera. Great response to the question about how wedding plans are going.

Default Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Good Interview. Carson does so well in front of a microphone and camera. Great response to the question about how wedding plans are going.
    I couldn’t get sound. How is recovery going and what was reason for presser?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I couldn’t get sound. How is recovery going and what was reason for presser?

Hit the speaker button in the bottom left side of video. It's turned off when you open it

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Hit the speaker button in the bottom left side of video. It's turned off when you open it
    Got it—thanks.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Terrelle Pryor is not a small framed QB, which is part of why this is a ridiculous comparison. The only thing they have in common is they are black athletes that played QB in college. Jackson is a lot more polished as a passer than Pryor. Jackson's first instinct is not to run, he keeps his eyes downfield.
    I was defending my comp which was RGIII. He was smaller 6'2" 218. He also, in my opinion, was a better passer which you also noted.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    From a mobile QB perspective Jake Plummer or Alex Smith maybe.

I just find it interesting, no disrespect to BisonTru. Like I said I do the same thing.
    Alex Smith isn't a good comparison as a passer. I don't think they're skill set is that similar. Jake Plummer??? Hasn't played football since 2006? As I said might as well go with Fran Tarkenton. lol

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Bison fans are all like... "Duh"