Page 1917 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9171417181718671907191519161917191819191927196720172417 ... LastLast
Results 19,161 to 19,170 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Anyone know how to watch a re-broadcast of the Eagles game Sunday, if there is such a thing? I know NFL Network replays their broadcasts but does NBC somewhere?

The Sheriff made Sunday night date night and she found a sitter and it's going over like a fart in church with me...oh and I'm a cord cutter as of this year so no cable and no DVR...

And yes... I have tried to grab my balls out of her purse...for those wondering.
    Make or actually pretend to make reservations at a nice place near a sports bar. Just make sure the place you make reservations is closed on Sunday night but you got your dates "mixed up" somehow. Act pissed. Suggest plan B as the sports bar. Make sure you have your gym duffel bag in the car with your Wentz jersey as it would probably be too obvious if it was already under your shirt and tie.

Be prepared to schedule a future date at the nice restaurant but check Eagles/Bison calendar first with the sitter and make it clear when to be busy in the future. Give the sitter $20 bucks to make sure she/he is busy or checks with you first about sitting during football season. Also, buy your wife a smaller purse for Christmas. Good luck!

On Carson's Houdini escape play, does anyone else think that they were fortunate that a whistle wasn't blown with the lack of forward progress and protect the quarterback mentality of the officials? I'm guessing that the officials had a much better view of Carson than the sideline camera did, therefore no whistle.

On Carson's 60+ yard pass to Mack Hollins in the Redskins game, it is amazing he threw that fairly flat footed. Wonder how far Carson can throw it with a two or three step "windup"?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Anyone know how to watch a re-broadcast of the Eagles game Sunday, if there is such a thing? I know NFL Network replays their broadcasts but does NBC somewhere?

The Sheriff made Sunday night date night and she found a sitter and it's going over like a fart in church with me...oh and I'm a cord cutter as of this year so no cable and no DVR...

And yes... I have tried to grab my balls out of her purse...for those wondering.
    Tablo and anttenna.... Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by DBRJake View Post
    I think Carson has given plenty back just by his example and exposure for NDSU.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    True, but imagine what a project supported by Wentz could do. Wentz: "Come on Bison nation, join me in donating to project x!"

Once he gets his next contract, I have little doubt he'll be generous to his alma mater. It just seems like something he would do. If not, no big deal.

Man, I can't wait for the game tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll get to smack talk a few Cowboys fans at work on Monday and my wife and I get to see them in person next week vs da Bears.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Make or actually pretend to make reservations at a nice place near a sports bar. Just make sure the place you make reservations is closed on Sunday night but you got your dates "mixed up" somehow. Act pissed. Suggest plan B as the sports bar. Make sure you have your gym duffel bag in the car with your Wentz jersey as it would probably be too obvious if it was already under your shirt and tie.

Be prepared to schedule a future date at the nice restaurant but check Eagles/Bison calendar first with the sitter and make it clear when to be busy in the future. Give the sitter $20 bucks to make sure she/he is busy or checks with you first about sitting during football season. Also, buy your wife a smaller purse for Christmas. Good luck!
    Great idea but early dinner and a movie that starts when the game does...at least it's Justice League. I'm not so sure a smaller purse will help...

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Tablo and anttenna.... Problem solved.
    Wow, I just reviewed this Tablo you spoke of...I always wondered if something like that existed. Can you record the game from the NBC app?

Would have been really nice to have scored on the first two drives.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Me too. Carson has given back plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Dakota did indeed benefit greatly by his supporting cast, especially last year. And Carson has benefited greatly by his supporting cast this year. Since their supporting casts have been going in opposite directions this year, it's hard to tell which QB is the best. They both seem to be pretty good QBs.