Page 2265 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1265176521652215225522632264226522662267227523152365 ... LastLast
Results 22,641 to 22,650 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    He’s catching flak and giving it another go:
    He needs to stop digging a bigger hole. Step away from the phone McNabb, put the bottle down as well.

Not a good look for McNabb.

Also, Lane Johnson seems to take the job of protecting his QB pretty seriously.

I don't think Mr. McNabb is very well liked among any of the current players or even some of his own former teammates.

Mr. McNabb needs to remember the first rule of holes.....when you find yourself in one, put down the shovel, and stop digging.

Quote Originally Posted by wan2bqb View Post
    Mr. McNabb needs to remember the first rule of holes.....when you find yourself in one, put down the shovel, and stop digging.
    Listened to him on WIP out of Philly today. Didn’t back down from his comments one bit.

I dont agree with McNabb, but I don't know why he'd back down. Foles is in Jacksonville after playing deep in the playoffs for the Eagles two years in a row. For casual consumers of the Eagles, the most popular guy is playing a thousand miles south. What's the down side for McNabb?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I dont agree with McNabb, but I don't know why he'd back down. Foles is in Jacksonville after playing deep in the playoffs for the Eagles two years in a row. For casual consumers of the Eagles, the most popular guy is playing a thousand miles south. What's the down side for McNabb?
    Pffft. Foles is not / was not the most popular player with any type of Eagles fan... that's Preposterous Statement territory right there. What are you even basing that on?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Pffft. Foles is not / was not the most popular player with any type of Eagles fan... that's Preposterous Statement territory right there. What are you even basing that on?
    The Philly idiots on social media?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The Philly idiots on social media?
    Well, I'm pretty sure that even the "idiot Eagles fans" demographic still has somebody other than Foles as their favorite player - nothing against Nick, btw; he had one of the all-time great Super Bowl game performances.

He's still a very popular jersey!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...secutive-year/
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.