Page 2375 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1375187522752325236523732374237523762377238524252475 ... LastLast
Results 23,741 to 23,750 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Why do they have Carson stand in a pocket that collapses and turns into fumbles? Let him roll out and throw on the run.

What am I missing here? There has to be less risk of injury that way than standing solid with lineman falling into you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post
    Why do they have Carson stand in a pocket that collapses and turns into fumbles? Let him roll out and throw on the run.

What am I missing here? There has to be less risk of injury that way than standing solid with lineman falling into you.
    You've already got receivers who can’t get separation and now you’re cutting the field in half.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He is letting the fans effect him. Meanwhile Jacksonville is booing Nick Foles and wants the back up

I dont care how bad the line is but its not the receivers fault when you end drives by throwing the ball 5 yards over their head, behind them, and then fumble over and over because of poor pocket awareness and not having 2 hands on the ball. He had 2 picks and the refs bailed him out twice. He was atrocious today. Doesnt mean he is a shitty player but he was shitty today. The Eagles defense is the only reason the game was close

I feel bad for him since hes my favorite Bison but when you get franchise pay, fans expect a franchise QB
    He needs to be whacked with a noodle! Two handed monster!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    You've already got receivers who can’t get separation and now you’re cutting the field in half.
    Cutting the field in half isn’t better the a sack fumble every game?

heckler is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If you can't throw to the flat you should be benched. Wait until the injury excuse comes out.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Well, rolling out sure helped Kirk Cousins find his groove...

Been saying it for a long time now:
    -setup deeper in the shotgun (hit his hand on o-line helmet last week on a quick throw)
    -throws the ball flat footed, used to step into throws, He plays scared and it shows
    -quicker read plays, need the ball out quicker like Brady does!!!
    - PUT ON his big boy pants, he gets $30 million per year and NO sympathy from me.
    -playing in PHilly is gonna go from heaven to HELL quick if this team doesn't run off 5 straight.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    If you can't throw to the flat you should be benched. Wait until the injury excuse comes out.
    Your actually pretty accurate with that statement. His first two years he stepped into throws with top 5 velocity. He guides every throw now and yes, he was rubbing his right hand yesterday!!!!!!!

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hearing a couple of reports now that Andre Dillard, their rookie lineman that was playing yesterday, was tipping the plays with his stance. How the coaching staff doesn't pick this up through a whole week of practice it beyond me. The tip was whenever there was a run play, his feet would be even in his stance and when a pass play was called he would have one foot a little further back than the other.

I hope wentz tanks the rest of the season, Filthadelphia fans bitch and moan and his agent gets him traded to Miami or Washington .

that would be the best scenario!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?