Page 333 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 2332833233313323333343353433834338331333 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Don't forget the off the field stuff and coach ability.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

According to this writer there are 7 teams that have to start looking for a future quarterback.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...u141dhp#page=1

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Took Carson out for lunch today and no it wasn't Duanes. Went to another place he had never been to Mom's Kitchen. Anyhoo cast comes off Tuesday and he will be put in a removable splint so he can start doing light therapy. He was in pretty good spirits and said Easton has had a really good week of practice. He will be with the team at Indiana St.
    Tailgators or bust!

Took Carson out for lunch today and no it wasn't Duanes. Went to another place he had never been to Mom's Kitchen. Anyhoo cast comes off Tuesday and he will be put in a removable splint so he can start doing light therapy. He was in pretty good spirits and said Easton has had a really good week of practice. He will be with the team at Indiana St.
    At the social tonight, coach talked about finding Carson and Easton talking in the lockerroom. Said he has been there all week. I can just picture them going over things. Ok, maybe kind of a jedi/jedi master thing
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    At the social tonight, coach talked about finding Carson and Easton talking in the lockerroom. Said he has been there all week. I can just picture them going over things. Ok, maybe kind of a jedi/jedi master thing
    Hopefully it turns out not to have such an evil outcome.
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Quote Originally Posted by wtffootballfan View Post
    They said on the news this morning Wentz was going to apply for the hardship redshirt. I don't know how they know already.
    When I told Carson this at lunch today he got a good chuckle. He said where do people come up with this stuff?

When I told Carson this at lunch today he got a good chuckle. He said where do people come up with this stuff?
    Did you tell him bars?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    According to this writer there are 7 teams that have to start looking for a future quarterback.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...u141dhp#page=1
    That's one more than I was calculating. I had the same teams with the exception of Washington.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Jerry takes chance on criminals and Carson is not that.....
    PS I hate the Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hate the Cowboys too, but Jerry takes a chance on criminals because he is looking for low rent lately. He has changed the way the Cowboys look for players. He has let guys like Ware and Murray go rather than pay them because he felt they were on the backend of their career. He held out as long as possible to gain leverage with Dez Bryant by threatening the franchise tag. He rebuilt his o-line instead of signing big ticket free agents. Jerry has turned into a value man. He has signed the most significant talent he can find at the point they have the least amount of market value increasing his real value which is wins. I think today's Jerry Jones would look at a Wentz and assign some serious value in getting him behind Romo for a year or two and letting him loose. Coming from a FCS program with an injury his senior year will limit CW's leverage towards the upper end of any draft salary slot when it comes to a rookie deal. Jerry will look at it from the business end and will feel he will have some money to spare to lock down some more free agents with high reward value. The old Jerry would be getting a package together for a big name Romo replacement. The new Jerry will see CW as a sound business decision. I wouldn't put it past him, if everything were lined up for the Cowboys to get the most value out of a pick, to go after Wentz.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Still has to prove things at the combine and senior bowl but he's still a high prospect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk