Page 2555 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 15552055245525052545255325542555255625572565 ... LastLast
Results 25,541 to 25,550 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

If Carr can resurrect his career, so can Carson.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

I would love to see Wentz play on a Bruce Arians team. That dude will flat out say whether he can play or not. He called a 1st round draft pick OL on the Cardinals "Knee Deep" because he felt like he had to stick his leg up knee deep in his ass to motivate him (a foot wouldn't do). He pulls no punches and Tampa is going to need to replace Brady some time.

Carson flat out sucks this season. Not sure if it's all the hits he's taking or what but he's not processing fast enough, not trusting himself or anyone else and it's hurting the team. On the pick six he had no reason holding the ball that long, he's got to anticipate Reagor getting open and should have thrown it well before getting hit. He also can't take a safety, he had plenty of time to get rid of it there, he's got to be smarter. The last pick was clearly on Alshon who half assed it.

That organization is such a dumpster fire. Howie Roseman has made some horrendous moves and his draft picks are awful. The coaching staff is completely inept. All three phases are undisciplined and there's no accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Carson flat out sucks this season. Not sure if it's all the hits he's taking or what but he's not processing fast enough, not trusting himself or anyone else and it's hurting the team. On the pick six he had no reason holding the ball that long, he's got to anticipate Reagor getting open and should have thrown it well before getting hit. He also can't take a safety, he had plenty of time to get rid of it there, he's got to be smarter. The last pick was clearly on Alshon who half assed it.

That organization is such a dumpster fire. Howie Roseman has made some horrendous moves and his draft picks are awful. The coaching staff is completely inept. All three phases are undisciplined and there's no accountability.
    This times 10. He played better his rookie year. Not sure if that concussion from last years playoffs is still lingering or what but like you said he’s not processing plays in front of him like in the past. Frustrating to watch to say the least

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post

Some of the issue is clearly Wentz and that interception was really bad because at the snap the Dback was 15 yards off the ball and I even said before the snap to throw to him.

I will say when I watch other games QBs actually have a few seconds to pass and can step up in the pocket which Wentz does not have. Man watching KC vs LV last night the QBs had lots of plays where they had lots of time to make decisions. Wentz has none and it is affecting him greatly.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Some of the issue is clearly Wentz and that interception was really bad because at the snap the Dback was 15 yards off the ball and I even said before the snap to throw to him.

I will say when I watch other games QBs actually have a few seconds to pass and can step up in the pocket which Wentz does not have. Man watching KC vs LV last night the QBs had lots of plays where they had lots of time to make decisions. Wentz has none and it is affecting him greatly.
    How does the play calling not adjust though? Nothing to move the pocket. Just let him sit back there with no time waiting on routes to develop. It's infuriating to watch. Jason Peters is past his prime. Great player in his day but is just a turnstile in pass pro at this point.

I hope they get a top 10 pick and get an OL. The Eagles arent moving on from Wentz, hes just having a bad year.

The Eagles are still leading the division although it's possible the NFC East champion could have only 5 wins at the end of the season.
    https://dknation.draftkings.com/2020...oys-washington
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The Eagles are still leading the division although it's possible the NFC East champion could have only 5 wins at the end of the season.
    https://dknation.draftkings.com/2020...oys-washington
    Winning the division while being a bad team does no good as their draft pick would end up below all non playoff teams

Excuses aside, he clearly doesn’t have it this year. Nobody can question his ability to perform at a top level, so one must wonder how much of it is between the ears.

He has a lot going on with his new family, charity work, hunting, etc. I wonder if his mind and body just aren’t into what it takes to stay at the top of the grind day in day out with other highly valued endeavors on his plate. I wouldn’t be entirely surprised to see a retirement or other announcement from him sooner than later.