Page 2125 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1125162520252075211521232124212521262127213521752225 ... LastLast
Results 21,241 to 21,250 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Exactly... that spooked him so he threw some worm burners for the Brown's spies to see to keep his ass out of Cleveland.
    And to think they could have had Carson---thank goodness they screwed things up like they always do.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

'His presence is enough': Philadelphia Eagles' Carson Wentz wows, leads teammates

FTA: " Linebacker Corey Nelson crouched to begin stretching before his first true practice as a member of the Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday, glanced over his shoulder and felt astonished.

Nelson spotted Carson Wentz a few feet away from him. And though the Eagles' star quarterback wore a brace over his left knee, a bit more than five months removed from surgery to repair a torn ACL and LCL, Wentz bent down to touch his toes. He was preparing for practice like everyone else.

"In my head, I was just like, 'Wow,'" Nelson said. "It's an amazing recovery."

http://www.pennlive.com/philadelphia...h_philade.html

Just me comments;

FTA: "Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles is still the first-string quarterback in 11-on-11 drills, but wide receiver Mack Hollins said Wentz's personality -- easy going yet determined -- helps him balance his role as captain with his duties to support Foles.

"He hasn't been like, 'I'm the bossman.' That's not how Carson leads," Hollins said. "Carson leads by the way he behaves and how he plays and how he prepares. And that hasn't changed at all."

I cannot help but think that when the Eagle came to Fargo to see Wentz, they also came to see the Bison front office and team culture. A lot of 'Bison' appears in the new Eagle culture, thinking and strategy. could be me just transferring, but sure seems like a lot of coincidences. who knows.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Carson is now an uncle and I became a great uncle. Zach and Andie Wentz had an 8 pound 12 ounce baby girl named Sutton Joy. All are doing well.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson is now an uncle and I became a great uncle. Zach and Andie Wentz had an 8 pound 12 ounce baby girl named Sutton Joy. All are doing well.
    Congrats to the family!!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Wentz looks superhuman in rehab

FTA: "Carson Wentz tore his ACL and LCL 5 months ago but you won’t be able to tell at OTAs. Will Carson be ready for Week 1?"

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...perhuman-rehab
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Congratulations to everyone! Granddaughters are the BEST! I am fortunate to have two of them!

Eagles News: Former NFL doctor says Carson Wentz looks “great” and is “on track”

As we analyze some of the limited video, he does move well but he never fully extends his knee, does not fully transfer weight or step into throws. He also occasionally crow hops before throws, as shown in multiple videos here. He demonstrates considerable arm strength by making the throws without help from his lower body. That works fine in drills, but he will need more for game situations. Of course, running and cutting is the other part of his game.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...quarterback-qb

Carson Wentz looks good, far from good enough yet

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...mpression=true

5 great photos of... Carson Wentz

We get access to a lot of photos here at BGN. Unfortunately, we don’t get to use them all. Some don’t work as lead photos, some get uploaded well after the event, and some just get lost in the shuffle. So I thought from now until training camp, we should show them off, even if we have used them before. Who else to start if off with but our baby boy, Carson Wentz.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...at-photos-2018

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Eagles News: Former NFL doctor says Carson Wentz looks “great” and is “on track”

As we analyze some of the limited video, he does move well but he never fully extends his knee, does not fully transfer weight or step into throws. He also occasionally crow hops before throws, as shown in multiple videos here. He demonstrates considerable arm strength by making the throws without help from his lower body. That works fine in drills, but he will need more for game situations.
    The ACL braces that athletes wear are designed to limit full extension. They are equipped with mechanical stops (metal wedges) within in the hinge.
    An ACL ligament is most likely to tear when the knee is in full or hyperextension + rotation.

I know this isn't Wentz news, but I figured this is about as Anti-Wentz news as it could possibly get:

https://usat.ly/2slKsdZ

"Tom Brady threw yacht-to-yacht passes in Monaco instead of Patriots OTAs"