Page 2480 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1480198023802430247024782479248024812482249025302580 ... LastLast
Results 24,791 to 24,800 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    search Wentz on twitter.

what a horseshit fanbase philly is. the comments are disgusting. hell. Max Kellerman is screaming at the tv. "Carson. ask for a Trade and get out of that hellhole of they sont appreciate you"

I agree 1000%
    Agreed. Any town that even boos Santa Claus is horseshit. Philadelphia is the armpit of Pennsylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Agreed. Any town that even boos Santa Claus is horseshit. Philadelphia is the armpit of Pennsylvania.
    well us Vikings fans saw it 1st hand 3 years ago, then all the crap after, F them . Please leave Carson!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I agree with this so much. Fuck Philly. POS fanbase. Fuckem.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

search Wentz on twitter.

what a horseshit fanbase philly is. the comments are disgusting. hell. Max Kellerman is screaming at the tv. "Carson. ask for a Trade and get out of that hellhole of they sont appreciate you"

I agree 1000%
    Interesting take by Max as I’ve heard enough of Kellerman to know he is not a huge Carson fan.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Interesting take by Max as I’ve heard enough of Kellerman to know he is not a huge Carson fan.
    Right I’ve noticed this, too.

well us Vikings fans saw it 1st hand 3 years ago, then all the crap after, F them . Please leave Carson!
    Vikes fans should not being visiting Philly. It is what it is and any Vikes fan with common sense should steer clear. Not saying it's right but they are who they are.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just ignore that bullshit. It's literally their job to generate controversial 6 minute youtube clips.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Vikes fans should not being visiting Philly. It is what it is and any Vikes fan with common sense should steer clear. Not saying it's right but they are who they are.

LOL there was 10,000+ of us Vikings fans (which was part of the problem, they felt threatened and didn't like vikings fan dedication) its 1 thing to talk shit and stuff. Its another to stalk, berate and throw shit at people . F them.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

LOL there was 10,000+ of us Vikings fans (which was part of the problem, they felt threatened and didn't like vikings fan dedication) its 1 thing to talk shit and stuff. Its another to stalk, berate and throw shit at people . F them.
    Any smart fan from an opposing team would not bother going there so there that

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Any smart fan from an opposing team would bother going there so there that

May want to edit this so it makes sense. What you’re trying to say is not wrong.