Page 1984 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9841484188419341974198219831984198519861994203420842484 ... LastLast
Results 19,831 to 19,840 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Interesting that he is getting surgery. The prognosis for surgery and no surgery after 6 months is almost equal.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Interesting that he is getting surgery. The prognosis for surgery and no surgery after 6 months is almost equal.
    In high level athletes?????

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    EDP is not taking the news very well.

If you dont know who EDP is you have been warned. Do not play this near children or at work.
    LANGUAGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=GqqASeQ99aQ
    By far, his best one to date. Pure gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    In high level athletes?????
    It's subjective. If there are fragments to clean up then surgery is required, otherwise many doctors recommend against it now. I am not an expert on what high level athletes do. At least my doctor in CO is completely against it unless there are quality of life issues. Plus with PRP and stem cells, according to my doctor 90% of people shouldn't need surgery.

https://www.webmd.com/pain-managemen...ithout-surgery

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    I'm a little confused by this. If the ACL was torn completely, he needs surgery no matter what to repair it as the ACL does not grow back like a MCL or LCL. If it was a partial tear, then I guess you're right.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I'm a little confused by this. If the ACL was torn completely, he needs surgery no matter what to repair it as the ACL does not grow back like a MCL or LCL. If it was a partial tear, then I guess you're right.
    There are 6 kinds of tears only 1 maybe 2 require surgery now. Also this is second hand knowledge from talking with my doctor.

Also-

https://www.webmd.com/pain-managemen...ithout-surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I second this, a complete tear needs surgery , it ain’t growing back and is what helps hold the knee together

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Bison View Post
    I second this, a complete tear needs surgery , it ain’t growing back and is what helps hold the knee together
    Yes complete tear require surgery. No way around a complete tear.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I always feared injury would/will be his nemesis, because he's so darn competitive that he's willing to lay it all out there on the field. His best lesson from this is maybe save that for playoff/super bowl type games. I hope it doesn't change him a LOT but he needs to learn that he will not last long in NFL constantly taking big hits on a somewhat inconsequential (in the big picture of a season) play like that. Definitely wouldn't want to be a statue in the pocket either as that's not all that entirely safe spot either as others have mentioned.
    Well, everybody at his level is hyper-competitive. I worried about Carson Wentz getting injured - not because he is more likely to be injured though - it's more that injury is the about the only thing that can stop him.

How many hits did he take in the LA game? 30? He was taking too many hits in almost every game. Each one had a chance to end his season. Now maybe he took some of those hits because he waited just fraction of second longer to make a play - but I'd argue that if he didn't do that, the Eagles would be 8-5 or 9-4 right now.

I've never been that worried about him running, at NDSU or at Philadelphia - he is more likely to be hurt dropping back to pass since that's when he takes the biggest hits.

Cripes, if the defense didn't go AWOL and they didn't screw up the punt, Carson's ass would have been parked on the bench (or, at worst, they'd have been running the clock) instead of having him out there trying to carry the team on his back to a division title.

The Eagles do not play championship football - they are getting there, but they still have way too many mental lapses.

Yeah....DUUUUHHHH....ACL needs surgery/re-anchoring. Swivelock anchors into bone probably, with possible Ligament grafting. Possible Speedbridge repair for any Ligament reconnecting, if they use that companies products.

Then.....long & tough rehab! Ice-machines, endless stretching..........................Uffda!!

Faron
    Four-Seasons Maui @ Wailea.