Page 2451 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1451195123512401244124492450245124522453246125012551 ... LastLast
Results 24,501 to 24,510 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    Here is a sports editorial from the Philadelphia Inquirer. One perspective on this.
    https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagl...-20200107.html

The writer makes valid points, IMO. I love Carson's competitiveness, desire to win. Would like him to be an NFL QB for a few years and realize his potential.
    That is a very good article.

Like it or not, punishing a QB is a strategy in football... (Ask Brian Bell of SHSU). There are a huge number of protections in place for NFL QBs. You gotta use them.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    Here is a sports editorial from the Philadelphia Inquirer. One perspective on this.
    https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagl...-20200107.html

The writer makes valid points, IMO. I love Carson's competitiveness, desire to win. Would like him to be an NFL QB for a few years and realize his potential.
    I suppose it is true that playing quarterback in the NFL is now primarily about self-preservation. Throw the ball away after 2.5 seconds, never take on a tackler, slide 5 yards before contact and eat the ball every time a pass rusher is within sight. Ok, Carson, there is your blueprint for a long career.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just curious, but how different is this hit from the Aaron Rodgers rule? Rodgers was out of the pocket and not past the line of scrimmage and was landed on with all the weight of the defender. Same thing happened with Carson, out of the pocket and I believe not past the line of scrimmage. All of Clowney's weight landed on him. No matter how you feel about that rule, wouldn't this be a penalty without the helmet part of it that should have been called?

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    That is a very good article.

Like it or not, punishing a QB is a strategy in football... (Ask Brian Bell of SHSU). There are a huge number of protections in place for NFL QBs. You gotta use them.
    There is a 90% chance Brian Bell will never walk straight again, after that game lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    NO, my narrative is pretty clear and spot-on. What is a SILLY narrative is those saying that the Clowney hit was an Assault and charges should be filed as such. If that were the case then lets bring law enforcement and attorney's on the field at EVERY SINGLE NFL GAME. I dont think i watched a game this year where at least one late-dirty hit took place of equal or greater BS than the hit on Wentz. That's why even the announcers were shocked when he was spotted walking to the locker room. He's played nine minutes of playoff football in the past three years, that fits MY NARRATIVE and not yours.
    Why do you guys even respond to this idiot? Look at his username. It’s obviously a troll, and the quicker everyone in here stops responding the quicker he leaves.

Ps yes I know I quoted him, just gotta make sure everyone knows who I’m talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Why do you guys even respond to this idiot? Look at his username. It’s obviously a troll, and the quicker everyone in here stops responding the quicker he leaves.

Ps yes I know I quoted him, just gotta make sure everyone knows who I’m talking about.
    No, your biggest issue is the fact that you cant get the spilled Kool-Aid off your clothing. SERIOUSLY, talk about arresting Clowney for Assault on this site. There a analysts that still debate if it was even a penalty, the NFL has stood behind the 'no call'. But not Bison fanatics, THIS WAS A CRIME!!!!! Yep, I'm the idiot alright. Go back and read my last 4-5 posts, you have no logical answer to a spot-on assesment. Wentz hasnt been there for his team in three years of playoff football, Wentz cant stay healthy, Wentz gets hurt again next year and Eagle fans will boo him out of the stadium coming off the field on a stretcher, that's the reality. LOL Homers!!!!!

OH crap I stand corrected, I see Clowney was arrested for assault today and faces up to 15 years in prison for his hit on Carson Wentz. My bad!

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Troll. Normal people say something once, then shut up. Trolls just keep repeating, repeating, repeating....
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    No, your biggest issue is the fact that you cant get the spilled Kool-Aid off your clothing. SERIOUSLY, talk about arresting Clowney for Assault on this site. There a analysts that still debate if it was even a penalty, the NFL has stood behind the 'no call'. But not Bison fanatics, THIS WAS A CRIME!!!!! Yep, I'm the idiot alright. Go back and read my last 4-5 posts, you have no logical answer to a spot-on assesment. Wentz hasnt been there for his team in three years of playoff football, Wentz cant stay healthy, Wentz gets hurt again next year and Eagle fans will boo him out of the stadium coming off the field on a stretcher, that's the reality. LOL Homers!!!!!
    Well, sure, easy for you to talk because your head is protected by 50 lbs of butt cheek fat and therefore your brain is well-protected from external blows, but I, for one, am not saying that you are an idiot. I'll type slowly so you get it: You. Are. An. Asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, sure, easy for you to talk because your head is protected by 50 lbs of butt cheek fat and therefore your brain is well-protected from external blows, but I, for one, am not saying that you are an idiot. I'll type slowly so you get it: You. Are. An. Asshole.
    Good news! Five more packs of Kool-Aid stubs and you get a free Kool-Aid man suit. You can sit at home like Wentz and watch the rest of the playoffs!!!! Are you gonna be a witness in Clowney's Assault trial too? FN laugh out loud for sure. You and all your homer buddies who watched the "GLASS MAN" get hurt again.... 3 for 3 and counting. His 40 year old backup with a pulled azz muscle made it 51 minutes without getting taken to the lockeroom.
    Wentz is a First-Glass guy.
    Eagles arent allowing Wentz to attend the FCS final, they are afraid he will end up near the field and suffer a serious injury.
    Want some more, I got a lot of them, he's an easy target at this point in his vanishing career.