Page 2095 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10951595199520452085209320942095209620972105214521952595 ... LastLast
Results 20,941 to 20,950 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Carson should endorse Rhombus Guys.
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Did you see what he was wearing Kramer would have words with him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Nice to see those guys working out together and pushing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Really? A brewery in Grand Forks? Carson should endorse a company based in GF? Under what distorted and twisted churn of the universe would anyone think that? Please share. I would like to know what mind altering phenomena you have experienced that brought you to this out of body thought.
    Oh jeezus. Rhombus is the best pizza in Fargo and it's not close. If you want to bring up Grand Forks with Rhombus, you might as well consider the fact it started in Mentor, MN 0 hence Rhombus Guys HOUSE of Pizza. It's served out of an old house in beautiful downtown Mentor. Grand Forks doesn't even register for me with Rhombus. Don't get the Duane''s hype or the Carson/Duane's shit. It's like with anything on bville, gets overused until it just is dumb.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Oh jeezus. Rhombus is the best pizza in Fargo and it's not close. If you want to bring up Grand Forks with Rhombus, you might as well consider the fact it started in Mentor, MN 0 hence Rhombus Guys HOUSE of Pizza. It's served out of an old house in beautiful downtown Mentor. Grand Forks doesn't even register for me with Rhombus. Don't get the Duane''s hype or the Carson/Duane's shit. It's like with anything on bville, gets overused until it just is dumb.
    Ah Duane’s all day every day

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Ah Duane’s all day every day
    Preach!

10char

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    I don't know where the appropriate thread is at so I'll put my comments here. We're down in Phoenix for 4 days. After getting checked in to a north Phoenix area resort we talked to the lounge manager at the pool and when leaving he gave us the Bison horns and said "I love your football team and watch them whenever they are on TV". I had on a newer Bison logo t shirt. Today we went to a Phoenix Suns basketball game and while buying a beverage at a beer stand the waiter commented about Carson Wentz said he will get a few more. He must have noticed the t shirt that I was wearing which only had a Bison logo.
    A couple weeks ago I had to travel to Toronto for work, and when I was going through customs, the agent asks for my passport, then asks two questions- "why are you in Canada?" - "for a work conference" - "that the school Carson Wentz went to?" (pointing at my pullover), "Yes it is"- "you're good, go through"
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Given his rehab status, what are the chances CW still brings some Eagles to Fargo this year?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!