Page 2498 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1498199823982448248824962497249824992500250825482598 ... LastLast
Results 24,971 to 24,980 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I wouldn’t mind seeing him do good enough for the Eagles to warrant keeping him but ultimately trading for pics so he could go someplace else. The Broncos would be a good place for a man that loves the outdoors. Keep in mind that I don’t not have a favorite team, just teams that I like and teams that I hate (Dallas, Carolina, NE)
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I wouldn’t mind seeing him do good enough for the Eagles to warrant keeping him but ultimately trading for pics so he could go someplace else. The Broncos would be a good place for a man that loves the outdoors. Keep in mind that I don’t not have a favorite team, just teams that I like and teams that I hate (Dallas, Carolina, NE)
    We can hope he demands a trade but that's not going to happen. The best out for him is after next season with "contract talks". I think Doug needs to remind Carson "take what the defense gives you". Often I see him going for home runs with safe plays underneath that move the chains. His short throw is weak, he is sailing too many passes, and his timing is below average for a top 10 QB.

That said I think he can come back, just that the schedule is brutal. Rams, 49ers and Steelers (3 out of 4) games Eagles will probably be underdogs.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    We can hope he demands a trade but that's not going to happen. The best out for him is after next season with "contract talks". I think Doug needs to remind Carson "take what the defense gives you". Often I see him going for home runs with safe plays underneath that move the chains. His short throw is weak, he is sailing too many passes, and his timing is below average for a top 10 QB.

That said I think he can come back, just that the schedule is brutal. Rams, 49ers and Steelers (3 out of 4) games Eagles will probably be underdogs.
    Eagles opening as 4 point favorites on early lines this week vs. the Rams
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

There's an adage that says , ' A team improves the most in that week of practice after their first game." For the Eagles' OL, they can't do anything else but get better.

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    Aaron Donald might have 8 sacks by himself!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    Is that where the most action will be taken? The Rams just beat the Cowboys who will be an above average to top 10 team.
    Eagles lost to a bottom 10 team.

This game sucks

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Same shit different week

What a bad game by Wentz. Never looked in rhythm. Boy that end zone interception was a real killer. The Eagles defense was bad, they could not not adjust to a bootleg at all. Wentz needs a sport psychologist. So many throws slightly off. I was only a high school athlete but I have people behave similarly when they start trying too hard. It's starting to look like the Eagles might start thinking about trading him.

The 2nd interception was on the ground. That was bad luck.

Getting the feeling that Wentz time in Philly might be coming to an end. May be good for him to get out of there anyways.