Page 2116 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1116161620162066210621142115211621172118212621662216 ... LastLast
Results 21,151 to 21,160 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    He closed out the regular season 3-0 and the post season 3-0. I for one hope Wentz sits 8 games as his injury was a complete tear of the MCL and ACL. It's all window wash right now, Pederson isn't letting Wentz see the field until October at the earliest. When he does come back its gonna be a lot of quick throws and a ton or handoffs to a very deep backfield. Add into that Sproles is coming back so he can thrive on the short underneath stuff along with screens and draws, It's all good in Philly.
    LCL, not MCL. Both of which usually grow back on their own, especially the MCL (I know this from personal experience). The only worry will be his ACL, and with today's technology and treatment, it shouldn't be much of an issue. Again, as I previously stated, he'll be under center Game #1.
    Hail the BISON!!!

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He closed out the regular season 3-0 and the post season 3-0. I for one hope Wentz sits 8 games as his injury was a complete tear of the MCL and ACL. It's all window wash right now, Pederson isn't letting Wentz see the field until October at the earliest. When he does come back its gonna be a lot of quick throws and a ton or handoffs to a very deep backfield. Add into that Sproles is coming back so he can thrive on the short underneath stuff along with screens and draws, It's all good in Philly.
    Philly may have closed out the regular season 3-0 but it was that fantastic team that did it in spite of Foles who looked indecisive and uncoordinated. The curse carried Foles through the superbowl and Pederson will likely thank his lucky stars that it was the vikes in the semis who came with their curse and he's praying for Carson to be ready for the opener

Foles passed for 42 yards and 0 TDs vs the Rams so you cant give him that game.

Beat the Giants
    Beat the Raiders in a terrible performance
    Lost to the cowboys in a meaningless game

Beat the Falcons in a terrible game. Sequence of plays at half time. Blocked punt. Foles throws a pick right to a falcon and it bounces off of him into an Eagle for the longest reception of the day. 2 plays later kick a field goal which was the difference. Offense puts up 15 points.

Then Doug Peterson retooled the offense for the RPO and he was great in the last 2 games.

Now the NFL D Coordinators have an entire offseason to plan for the RPO

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Foles passed for 42 yards and 0 TDs vs the Rams so you cant give him that game.

Beat the Giants
    Beat the Raiders in a terrible performance
    Lost to the cowboys in a meaningless game

Beat the Falcons in a terrible game. Sequence of plays at half time. Blocked punt. Foles throws a pick right to a falcon and it bounces off of him into an Eagle for the longest reception of the day. 2 plays later kick a field goal which was the difference. Offense puts up 15 points.

Then Doug Peterson retooled the offense for the RPO and he was great in the last 2 games.

Now the NFL D Coordinators have an entire offseason to plan for the RPO
    This is big. Someone will figure out how to stop what was working for Foles and the Eagles the last two games.

I just saw a teaser for tonight's SportsCenter at 6:00 Eastern. There's supposed to be an interview with Carson by Sal Paolantonio (sp?) about his rehab.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    This is big. Someone will figure out how to stop what was working for Foles and the Eagles the last two games.
    I would have thought Belichick could have with the two weeks they had to prepare.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I would have thought Belichick could have with the two weeks they had to prepare.
    I’m not sure he plans well for teams that have chaotic game plans. It also doesn’t help when he benches his starting DB.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

NFL teams have been running RPO's since Cam Newton came into the league. The Panthers, Eagles and Chiefs are all teams that I can think of off the top of my head that ran it a lot last year. There's no excuse to use for teams to not know how to defend it. It's just a great scheme when ran correctly with great personnel.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Yep. Clearly Foles wasnt capable of running the Wentz offense so they did the RPO. It will be easier for Wentz to excel at the RPO than Foles to excel at the Wentz offense

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    NFL teams have been running RPO's since Cam Newton came into the league. The Panthers, Eagles and Chiefs are all teams that I can think of off the top of my head that ran it a lot last year. There's no excuse to use for teams to not know how to defend it. It's just a great scheme when ran correctly with great personnel.
    To me it's like the option. A great play but not a great base offense. The Eagles pulled it out at the perfect time and executed it masterfully. Gotta remember, the RPO sure sucked when Chip Kelly used it every week