Page 2111 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1111161120112061210121092110211121122113212121612211 ... LastLast
Results 21,101 to 21,110 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

Dallas Goedert has the best chance of anything named “Dallas” to get to the Super Bowl for a long time.

Goedert can be really good, a lot will depend on his durability

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Goedert can be really good, a lot will depend on his durability
    and blocking.......he better learn how.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    and blocking.......he better learn how.
    I absolutely disagree. They didn't draft him to be a 3rd tackle. Smart teams play to their strengths, not making their players do something they aren't good at doing.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I absolutely disagree. They didn't draft him to be a 3rd tackle. Smart teams play to their strengths, not making their players do something they aren't good at doing.
    For a TE it's part of the position, though to be fair Ertz at times is pretty bad as a blocker himself.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    For a TE it's part of the position, though to be fair Ertz at times is pretty bad as a blocker himself.
    Is it tho? You see Jimmy Graham spending a lot of time blocking? Goedert will never be expected to be Jim Kleinsasser.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Is it tho? You see Jimmy Graham spending a lot of time blocking? Goedert will never be expected to be Jim Kleinsasser.
    Is this the Carson Wentz thread or am I in the twilight zone? Talking fhawkers and wabbits. . I'm over you Philly.

Lardsin must go!

He wont be motioned into the backfield like a full back, but I recall shaking my head at Ertz enough for missing blocks to know blocking TEs are a part of Philly's offense.

Another weapon for Carson returns
    http://philadelphiaeagles.com/news/a...8-36b81c6b6c97

The All Purpose TE has become kinda endangered. The pass catchers dont put their hand down anymore. Teams usually havr another TE or 2 for that now.