Page 2244 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1244174421442194223422422243224422452246225422942344 ... LastLast
Results 22,431 to 22,440 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Eagles need to trade wentz and role with Foles. They are just better with him.
    Wentz isn’t going anywhere.

Foles is more effective than Carson since the injury, but those lobbed passes are easier to intercept and get your receivers killed.

What the Eagles need most of all is an elite running back.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    What the Eagles need most of all is an elite running back.
    They have one wbut is injured

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Foles is more effective than Carson since the injury, but those lobbed passes are easier to intercept and get your receivers killed.
    The defense got healthy. With the way the defense is playing, my $$ is on Philly to repeat

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The defense got healthy. With the way the defense is playing, my $$ is on Philly to repeat
    I'm an Eagles fan and would love that to be true, but long way to go. Saints are good.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

You cant make this stuff up. But everything will need to go right to beat the Saints

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I think they will stay with Foles if they continue to win. Unless Foles gets injured, i think Carson is benched for the rest of this year. Foles didn't have a great game today, but i think the Eagles ride him and let Carson heal. There is some weird voodoo stuff that seems to occur when Foles plays.
    Yeah this isn't even a question for this season. Foles has brought them to the playoffs. Hes starting. As far as next year, its Wentz.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A lot of people seem to think that when Carson was in they lost their games. IIRC didn't Foles start the season with around 2 losses in first 3 games? Or maybe I'm thinking of preseason. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    A lot of people seem to think that when Carson was in they lost their games. IIRC didn't Foles start the season with around 2 losses in first 3 games? Or maybe I'm thinking of preseason. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yes Foles played first 2 games and some wanted him benched for Sudfeld lol