Page 2482 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1482198223822432247224802481248224832484249225322582 ... LastLast
Results 24,811 to 24,820 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

This could be an agitating agent.

https://youtu.be/68LGkdH813Q
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

ouch. either Wentz is awesome for being honest.. or Howie is a moron for even saying (leaking this)

Howie Roseman on his conversation with Carson Wentz regarding the Jalen Hurts selection: "Well, it's not comfortable. I'm always gonna be honest with you guys. It's not comfortable."

#On94WIP��️ https://t.co/WmL3kxPExt
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    This could be an agitating agent.

https://youtu.be/68LGkdH813Q
    I never heard that happened. We only hear about the lovely reception they received from Eagles fans. Yeah shocking that a fan base would do something like this and get the warm reception they received.

Minnesota passive aggressiveness, I mean nice, Minnesota nice
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I never heard that happened. We only hear about the lovely reception they received from Eagles fans. Yeah shocking that a fan base would do something like this and get the warm reception they received.
    oh yea. a fictional statue. F those people

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    oh yea. a fictional statue. F those people
    Stop being a whiny bitch. They value that statue more than I assume you value just about anything. It is important to them. Philly is a tough, gritty town and many people have incredibly difficult issues in their lives. Sports gives them a sense of community that means more to them than it does to most of the rest of us. Rocky gives them a sense of pride that you probably can't even imagine. Fuck you for dismissing that. I'm glad that they didn't tolerate people's shit.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Stop being a whiny bitch. They value that statue more than I assume you value just about anything. It is important to them. Philly is a tough, gritty town and many people have incredibly difficult issues in their lives. Sports gives them a sense of community that means more to them than it does to most of the rest of us. Rocky gives them a sense of pride that you probably can't even imagine. Fuck you for dismissing that. I'm glad that they didn't tolerate people's shit.
    I agree that a group of people (in this case, a city) has the right to create and celebrate meaning in whatever way they feel is best. Rocky statue is a good example of this, seems silly to some, but has a ton of value for those people for the reasons you’ve stated.

However, having a tough life does not give anyone a free pass to be an asshole and throw full beer cans at people and generally be shitty and to opposing fans. Fuck them for that shit. They’re not the only ones who have had a rough go.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

We jumped the gun earlier.but congrats Carson

Late last night my beautiful wife and I were blessed to welcome our sweet little girl into the World! Hadley Jayne Wentz is a true blessing from the Lord and we are so pumped to be her parents �� I love these two with everything I have! God is soooo good! ���� https://t.co/4BefHeK6IR

Congrats Carson is trending on twitter.

But twitter is a fucking cesspool so I really advise against reading the thread.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    However, having a tough life does not give anyone a free pass to be an asshole and throw full beer cans at people and generally be shitty and to opposing fans. Fuck them for that shit. They’re not the only ones who have had a rough go.
    Oh, stop. Nobody is letting them off the hook for throwing cans. My comment was specifically in response to his about the statue and about this being all about the terrible Eagles fans. Just saying that being shitty guests and being such whiny pussies for 2 years afterwards is pretty awful as well.
    Insert something clever here...