Page 1718 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7181218161816681708171617171718171917201728176818182218 ... LastLast
Results 17,171 to 17,180 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    So far 42 of Carsons relatives will be going to KC September 17 for the game against the Chiefs. It's their home opener. I understand the tailgating there is top notch. Really looking forward to it.
    Make sure to bring your BBQ bibs and tell Carson to annihilate the Chiefs (for us Broncos fans).
    Hail the BISON!!!

“But the one thing I do like is there that’s a lot of good talent, especially at some positions that we’re looking to upgrade and everything,” Wentz said on Thursday morning. “We’re just excited to see who we can add. Hopefully that person can be a difference maker from day one because we’re not trying to wait around here. We’re trying to make a run at this thing hopefully sooner than later. So we’re looking to add a difference maker tonight.”
    “It seems like this year more than some other years, no one really knows how it’s going to shake out at the top,” said Wentz. “And obviously that’ll affect our world, that’ll affect kind of the whole draft. Then also, being that it’s in Philadelphia you can just feel the energy in this town. You’d think Eagles football was starting tonight. It’s pretty cool though.”

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...ference-maker/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/27/carson-wentz-had-laser-eye-surgery/

Very good decision! I had it done a few years ago and it was a life changer.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Takes Cowboy fans hat off. Fans go wild.

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/857660826739757059

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/27/carson-wentz-had-laser-eye-surgery/

Very good decision! I had it done a few years ago and it was a life changer.
    His future is so bright the only thing he is going to need now is shades Aces! A good job regarding supporting cast in this draft won't hurt of course either!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My guess.... they get a RB.... Fournette fall to the Eagles
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

wentz rules.

amazing the draft hype last yr vs this yr. carson & vikes had a 1st vs no carson and no vikes 1st

Randall Cunningham Raves About Carson Wentz - PE.com
    "I'm sitting there wondering if he's going to set all of the records in his first year. I'm like, 'Carson, calm down,'" Cunningham said. "The kid's very talented. I think that we've got a very successful quarterback in here. I just think we have to continue to support him and be on his side and watch him have success, go to the Pro Bowl, and eventually he'll take our team to the Super Bowl."

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    My guess.... they get a RB.... Fournette fall to the Eagles
    He went number 4 to the Jaguars.