Page 1789 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7891289168917391779178717881789179017911799183918892289 ... LastLast
Results 17,881 to 17,890 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I mostly agree with the writer there, but lets be honest, outside of flashes of competence, that Eagles O line did not look good, and Carson was doing all too much scrambling. That by itself caused some of the less then stellar performance.

But he got it done in the clutch, and the Eagles D came up big.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post

McLane notes how former NFL general manager Mike Lombardi, who unleashed harsh criticism about Pederson’s qualifications earlier this week, has professional and personal ties to Schwartz. Lombardi denied his Pederson criticism was influenced by the Eagles coordinator, but he did admit he’s friends with Schwartz.

What does that have to do with anything? Random ex-GM doesn't like Pederson, but he's friends with Schartz, why should anyone care?
    Lol that clown sucked as a GM worse than Pedey does as a coach! I wouldn't take what he says as anything but garbage.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post

McLane notes how former NFL general manager Mike Lombardi, who unleashed harsh criticism about Pederson’s qualifications earlier this week, has professional and personal ties to Schwartz. Lombardi denied his Pederson criticism was influenced by the Eagles coordinator, but he did admit he’s friends with Schwartz.

What does that have to do with anything? Random ex-GM doesn't like Pederson, but he's friends with Schartz, why should anyone care?
    There is some scuttlebut going on that Schwartz is angling to get Pederson out and take over the head coaching job.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTech View Post
    I mostly agree with the writer there, but lets be honest, outside of flashes of competence, that Eagles O line did not look good, and Carson was doing all too much scrambling. That by itself caused some of the less then stellar performance.

But he got it done in the clutch, and the Eagles D came up big.
    As the Powertrip Morning Guys say, always read the last line.

Nobody hits 100 percent of those passes, but Wentz's execution on big plays could be what determines whether the former second overall pick turns into a good quarterback or a superstar.
    I thought that was pretty complimentary...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Considering it was the first real game with his new receivers I think those deep passes will get better. He under threw the first one to Torrey and then overthrew him on the next. They'll get the timing down eventually. It's crazy when you watch those throws and see when the QB has to get rid of it, the receiver is usually 20 yards back and still covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Considering it was the first real game with his new receivers I think those deep passes will get better. He under threw the first one to Torrey and then overthrew him on the next. They'll get the timing down eventually. It's crazy when you watch those throws and see when the QB has to get rid of it, the receiver is usually 20 yards back and still covered.
    At Peterson's press conference he commented that Carson's foot slipped on the first throw so that was why it was short and he thought that the one that was overthrown was just a matter of him overcompensating a bit due to underthrowing the first one.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by kristind View Post
    At Peterson's press conference he commented that Carson's foot slipped on the first throw so that was why it was short and he thought that the one that was overthrown was just a matter of him overcompensating a bit due to underthrowing the first one.
    Get your head out the gutter.

It's peDerson.

Lardsin must go!

Carson is the first NFL QB to throw a TD pass on the first drive of the season in consecutive years since Drew Brees (three straight, 2008-10).

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    He knows who she is but doesn't know her personally.
    Ha ha! When I first read that, I thought it said "He doesn't know her for her personality."