Page 2383 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1383188322832333237323812382238323842385239324332483 ... LastLast
Results 23,821 to 23,830 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    The Eagles have mad issues beyond personnel. Something systemic. I think we will see a lot of changes both personnel & coaching wise this off season.
    They are going through something most super bowl team not named the Patriots go through. Second oldest roster, trying to recapture 2017 magic. Frankly, when Reich, Pederson was running NDSU's/ college offense in Philly they were much better. Every week there was great play design to look at where we marveled at the creativity. Now it looks like someone is playing Madden on easy. Even the creative plays are shit. Doug Pederson is a bad play caller. They need to run a lot more, give Wentz roll outs, play action, option, flexbone whatever, do something different than 12 personnel, mesh concepts, dagger routes, 4 verts.

They are the new Falcons. If they aren't careful Wentz will become like Matt Ryan (good QB/ lower fourth team).

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    They are going through something most super bowl team not named the Patriots go through. Second oldest roster, trying to recapture 2017 magic. Frankly, when Reich, Pederson was running NDSU's/ college offense in Philly they were much better. Every week there was great play design to look at where we marveled at the creativity. Now it looks like someone is playing Madden on easy. Even the creative plays are shit. Doug Pederson is a bad play caller. They need to run a lot more, give Wentz roll outs, play action, option, flexbone whatever, do something different than 12 personnel, mesh concepts, dagger routes, 4 verts.

They are the new Falcons. If they aren't careful Wentz will become like Matt Ryan (good QB/ lower fourth team).
    I agree with your assessment as well. Also, I will say it again after last week that Wentz gets lazy on his throws and puts to many out there flat footed. His best form throwing was his Rookie year. Also, Wentz is playing with NO CONFIDENCE. Airing simple throws, guiding throws with no velocity.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post

Ironically, I have told my wife numerous times recently I was afraid Carson's career was starting to look like Matt Ryan 2.0. Some organizations just never get there. Maybe Philadelphia will see they need a rebuild to get on track.

Nick Foles was benched.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I agree with your assessment as well. Also, I will say it again after last week that Wentz gets lazy on his throws and puts to many out there flat footed. His best form throwing was his Rookie year. Also, Wentz is playing with NO CONFIDENCE. Airing simple throws, guiding throws with no velocity.
    I think his form was better in 2017.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I saw that too. They showed a face on view of Carson throwing just a short hitch in the middle of the field and it looked like he was trying to just guide the ball in there instead of just letting it go. The throw ended up high and to the right of the receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Nick Foles was benched.
    Yes. For all Philly fans who miss Foles, he got benched at halftime Sunday and it was announced today that Gardner Minshew II will be the Jags starter the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    I saw that too. They showed a face on view of Carson throwing just a short hitch in the middle of the field and it looked like he was trying to just guide the ball in there instead of just letting it go. The throw ended up high and to the right of the receiver.
    He needs a sports psychologist. I played sports at the high school level (not that it counts for anything). Athletes can easily get inside their own head. That is how you can get in "The zone". Carson is just trying too hard. Plus his QB coach is shit, his throwing form has deteriorated quite a bit, he is also not light on his feet and sometimes looks stuck (see Jimmy G).

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Always fun learning from experts on social media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    The most annoying part of football (which most consider the ultimate team game) is that the QB gets too much credit for a win and too much blame for a loss. Yes the paychecks correspond to that, but the Eagles are not anywhere close to a good team and haven't been for a while. But only part of that is on Carson. The worst part is they are nowhere close to being good again anytime soon as many holes as they have to fill on offense and most definitely on defense.
    I said this a few weeks ago and stand by it. But now the offense scores 30+ and it's still Carson's fault that they lost on Sunday after 300+ yards, 3 TD's and I INT (on a Hail Mary). Seriously??