Page 2278 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1278177821782228226822762277227822792280228823282378 ... LastLast
Results 22,771 to 22,780 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

1.7 Million views in 12 hours. wow.

here's a longer version of Carson

https://twitter.com/Tim_McManus/stat...288163328?s=19

PS. Carson went 7-7 in 2 minute drill at end of practice
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Seriously I would hope anyone with assumed power and prowess would grant every single wish from those like this. I know it's not possible to turn every single ask into a dream come true but I would hope that most human beings that find themselves in a place to "grant wishes" would do so simply because they feel compelled to fulfill a duty that comes from being in "the spotlight"

Simy put, I would hope that any of us when given the opportunity, give to those that look up to us for whatever reason and don't question the why or how. Be humble, give when not asked, love above all else

I feel like so many of us can give every day without being stars and heros and celebraties. The opportunities are there, take advantage.

/end rant.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Very well said and I could not agree more

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Seriously I would hope anyone with assumed power and prowess would grant every single wish from those like this. I know it's not possible to turn every single ask into a dream come true but I would hope that most human beings that find themselves in a place to "grant wishes" would do so simply because they feel compelled to fulfill a duty that comes from being in "the spotlight"

Simy put, I would hope that any of us when given the opportunity, give to those that look up to us for whatever reason and don't question the why or how. Be humble, give when not asked, love above all else

I feel like so many of us can give every day without being stars and heros and celebraties. The opportunities are there, take advantage.
    end rant.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Best thing I’ve read all day! Thanks for sharing.

“I’ve really enjoyed building that chemistry with Dallas, on and off the field,” Wentz said. “We are obviously both Dakota kids, who share similar interest and values.”

“On the field, its been a pleasure to watch his development. As a rookie, he did some really good things early on, and this season he’s taken his game to another level and that’s exciting.

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2...another-level/

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I know many of you follow this closer than I, but have the Eagles said Wentz won't play in the preseason?

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    I know many of you follow this closer than I, but have the Eagles said Wentz won't play in the preseason?
    Dougie P aint saying shit one way or the other.

Insiders think he'll get some play time next game.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

They don't say until game time. I think the starters will play a little bit next week but I doubt it'll be a full half probably 2-3 series at most.

No way he'll play after Kessler went down