Page 2126 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1126162620262076211621242125212621272128213621762226 ... LastLast
Results 21,251 to 21,260 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Pro Football Doc: Too early to anoint Carson Wentz return

Carson Wentz was back throwing in individual portion on the first day of Philadelphia Eagles OTAs, just six months after having surgery on his ACL and LCL.

Simply put, Wentz looked good. The Eagles quarterback showed confidence he was able to plant his left knee (albeit not planting it at fill strength), but demonstrated the ability to deliever an accurate throw when he had to plant to his left.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...turn-118597548
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Eagles practice observations: Carson

FTA: The Eagles held their fourth practice of Phase 3 of spring workouts – otherwise known as organized team activities (OTAs). Tuesday’s session was open to the media. Here are some observations and notes:

1. I wasn’t expecting more from Carson Wentz after his surprising involvement in last Tuesday’s practice, but there he was doing an extensive amount of on-field work at the start of the second week. The quarterback once again participated in every individual drill, but he also partook in 2-on-2 passing drills. I used this line last week, but it applies again: If it weren’t for the brace Wentz was wearing, it would be difficult to discern that he was five months removed from reconstructive knee surgery. He ran through the same motions as his counterparts.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20180529.html
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Kind of a fun clip I came across. Everyone of my friends reminds me of one of the people in this video.
    Bar faceplant at 3.38 is pretty sweet.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Haha, that bar faceplant was the best!!! Had to watch that a few times!!!

Go Bison
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Kind of a fun clip I came across. Everyone of my friends reminds me of one of the people in this video.
    Bar faceplant at 3.38 is pretty sweet.

Meh I'd rather watch Vikings fans getting hit in the head with full beer cans.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Meh I'd rather watch Vikings fans getting hit in the head with full beer cans.
    Should get one of these made with the Eagles/Minnesota game score printed on it.

Seems Iowa State is still bothered by Carson's first college start. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/5762a...lone-fans.html

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Seems Iowa State is still bothered by Carson's first college start. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/5762a...lone-fans.html
    LOL -- my favorite memory of that game? SamsRams going on their local radio station, predicting a 35-14 (yes, off by one point) victory, and basically being accused of smoking something...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    LOL -- my favorite memory of that game? SamsRams going on their local radio station, predicting a 35-14 (yes, off by one point) victory, and basically being accused of smoking something...
    Best quote from the comment section of the story:

The only appropriate response to anyone talking smack about having lost to NDSU is...
    "Oh yeah, YOU play ’em!"
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    That was an epic prediction. I remember the ISU hosts laughing as they heard the prediction and discussed it. I remember listening to the ISU radio postgame call in show and most ISU fans were drunk and pretty pissed but seemed to kind of accept it deep down.