Page 2121 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1121162120212071211121192120212121222123213121712221 ... LastLast
Results 21,201 to 21,210 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I hate to get this thread too far off topic, but how is the relationship between "real wrestling" and "performance wrestling"?
    Outside the word “wrestling,” there’s isn’t much of a crossover or similarity between the two. That gap widen pretty big over time when pro wrestling had its natural divergent about a century ago and started having scripted outcomes to draw fans. It got bigger around 50 years ago when results were no longer determined by an actual behind the scene matches. By the time the mid-80s arrived and Vince had killed the regionalization of pro wrestling, it was pure sports entertainment.

Right now the biggest link between the two is Jerry Brisco. He still works for Vince and will take the time to attend any of our major events. He also goes out of his way to get our office tickets when they are in either Colorado Springs or Denver.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

https://es.pn/2Kqk2iF

1. Philadelphia Eagles

We kept them out of the top spot back in February because starter Carson Wentz is recovering from a torn ACL and there's a good chance he's not ready for Week 1. But as we'll discuss in a second, the situation with the team that sat in this spot last time (the Patriots) has grown murkier. And if ever there were a team built to earn the top spot on a list like this, it's a team that knows it has its franchise guy for the future and whose backup just won a Super Bowl MVP trophy. If it's Nick Foles to start the season, the Eagles have plenty of confidence he can get it done.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I went to the Ohio Valley Wrestling school immediately after college. I enjoyed the “performing” part of the industry, but disliked the culture that existed behind the scenes (you learn quickly why so many don’t make it past 45).

I left after six months because of boredom (First, the WWF had just bought the WCW and sent most of the unused talent to the OVW, which resulted into a bottleneck of being able to train in-ring. Secondly, the only three people - The Prototype, Shelton Benjamin and Rico Constantino - who were willing to train with me were in the transition of moving up to the main roster) and that I was still eligible to train at the USOTC for the Olympics because of my University National Championship in 2000. Also, it helped that USAW had just hired my coach from NDSU, Pete Isais, as their new National Events Director. FYI, Pete’s son just finished his first year as a WR as a Bison.

As far as my gimmick went, I planned on using my Majestic monicker I came up when I was in the ninth grade. Unfortunately by the time 2001 came around, the WWF wanted to rid themselves of comic-book personalities and be more realistic. This is why “The Prototype” never existed on the main roster. I knew his first name was John, but did not know his last name was Cena until I was living at the USOTC and saw him make his TV debut against Kurt Angle in 2002.

In regards to me “performing,” I’ve posted this gem before. It’s the only match I was a part of during my time in Louisville, KY (technically, it was Jeffersonville, IN at the time).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_sb1j-0lSjI
    Dang, you had some skills.

NFL offenses ranked worst to first, Eagles number three.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...nb7Kz#image=31
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I went to the Ohio Valley Wrestling school immediately after college. I enjoyed the “performing” part of the industry, but disliked the culture that existed behind the scenes (you learn quickly why so many don’t make it past 45).

I left after six months because of boredom (First, the WWF had just bought the WCW and sent most of the unused talent to the OVW, which resulted into a bottleneck of being able to train in-ring. Secondly, the only three people - The Prototype, Shelton Benjamin and Rico Constantino - who were willing to train with me were in the transition of moving up to the main roster) and that I was still eligible to train at the USOTC for the Olympics because of my University National Championship in 2000. Also, it helped that USAW had just hired my coach from NDSU, Pete Isais, as their new National Events Director. FYI, Pete’s son just finished his first year as a WR as a Bison.

As far as my gimmick went, I planned on using my Majestic monicker I came up when I was in the ninth grade. Unfortunately by the time 2001 came around, the WWF wanted to rid themselves of comic-book personalities and be more realistic. This is why “The Prototype” never existed on the main roster. I knew his first name was John, but did not know his last name was Cena until I was living at the USOTC and saw him make his TV debut against Kurt Angle in 2002.

In regards to me “performing,” I’ve posted this gem before. It’s the only match I was a part of during my time in Louisville, KY (technically, it was Jeffersonville, IN at the time).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_sb1j-0lSjI

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    That crazy stuff man. Not many people on this planet could tell a story like that.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    That crazy stuff man. Not many people on this planet could tell a story like that.
    Having a crazy life will do that.

Hail the BISON!!!

So I woke up and turned on the TV and there is Carson getting married on multiple channels. Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    So I woke up and turned on the TV and there is Carson getting married on multiple channels. Crazy
    https://youtu.be/CNweikbZyrE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I came to the Internet to find this exact comment. Thank you for not disappointing.

Royal Wedding next year...