Page 1425 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 4259251325137514151423142414251426142714351475152519252425 ... LastLast
Results 14,241 to 14,250 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    There will be no need to tell him that. By the way I will be sporting my number 11 gold Bison jersey right behind the Eagles bench. Should stick out like a sore thumb.
    You'd better tell Carson to tell Peterson to stand up proud....he has put it out there that he will joint the malcontents.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Interesting. This is from an insider (pay per month) Browns source posted recently.

-- The Browns front office and HC Hue Jackson entered the off-season evaluating options to help solidify a QB room which they deemed as 'needing help', which led to RG3. Did the RG3 acquisition alter the strategy for the Browns in selecting a QB early (2nd pick) in the draft?

The Browns player personnel department had submitted reports on individual players prior to the Browns pursuit of RG3 and while 'numerous' draft-board rankings and scenarios had not yet been played out, the head coach knew with QB he preferred in the draft --Jared Goff.
    Every indication I have gained told me members of the Browns front office, player personnel and coaching were divided in their impression of Carson Wentz. From being a 'potential' franchise QB to a player that has inconsistencies in his fundamentals and other skill-set function, opinions were a plenty.

In RG3's workout which was caught on film, comparisons were made between three players (RG3, Jared Goff and Carson Wentz) -- age, athleticism, arm strength, throwing, recognition, reactionary time and physical stature. The staff nearly to a member believed RG3 was the better player overall when compared to Wentz, but there was significant discussion and contrast on areas which Wentz was superior -- physical stature, development and pro-set readiness -- with each specific a very engaging conversation. A consensus was reached within the Browns structure that Wentz 'could' become a franchise QB in time, but the odds were not sufficient for an organization with numerous holes / talent deficiency to select what they deemed a 'possibility' when weighed against acquiring numerous talents over a two-year period.

When it came down to Goff and RG3, the staff believed RG3 was the most physically gifted (athleticism) and better deep ball QB -- but Goff scored well with age, intermediate passer, development, recognition / reactionary time. The belief in Cleveland was Jared Goff could be selected, groomed to gain under center experience while utilizing his strength in seeing a defense, recognizing the read and putting the ball on a receiver.

The L.A. Rams trade with Tennessee to obtain the first selection (Goff) in the draft changed the climate for the Browns organization. The Browns already had RG3 in tow, which provided them comparison value -- whether right or wrong, this is the fact of matter.
    *I'm probably not suppose to share this, but considering I'm dropping being a Browns insider for obvious reasons, what are they going to do. I doubt they read bisonville anyway.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maybe they were watching 2012 film of RGIII. And who knows what they were watching with Goff if they thought he could read a defense.

Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, that team is the Charlie Browniest.

Hey, i've never been a fan of pro football....vat time dos the game start tonight??

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Hey, i've never been a fan of pro football....vat time dos the game start tonight??
    7:30 central

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

That's funny.

image.jpg

My Bear Fandom is being tested this game. I am very emotional invested in NDSU Football, also Carson Wentz is a home state product. I have been a Bears fan since 1984 and have been through so many up and downs and being in North Dakota made it tough but I have stuck by them. I have only seen 2 Bear games in person. I have been to 20+ NDSU Bison games and have seen Every one of Carson's games. I just hope I can enjoy the game no matter what the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbear99 View Post
    My Bear Fandom is being tested this game. I am very emotional invested in NDSU Football, also Carson Wentz is a home state product. I have been a Bears fan since 1984 and have been through so many up and downs and being in North Dakota made it tough but I have stuck by them. I have only seen 2 Bear games in person. I have been to 20+ NDSU Bison games and have seen Every one of Carson's games. I just hope I can enjoy the game no matter what the outcome.
    You going to make it to any games this year?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Hope he has a big game on the big stage! Get em Carson!