Page 2114 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1114161420142064210421122113211421152116212421642214 ... LastLast
Results 21,131 to 21,140 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    What if Foles takes the Eagles to 7-0 or 6-1, which is a distinct possibility with their schedule? That combined with the playoff run he had, I doubt those keys simply get handed over.
    I hear stuff like this and that typically would be true. However, everyone knows Nick can't do the things Carson can and that Carson is a true franchise QB. So, like it was said above, if Carson is healthy, he will play, but they won't rush him. This is just like the national title game situation Carson's senior year and he played.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    While giving to the needy is noble, I hope he is taking the proper safety measures. Haiti is a corrupt place.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Lol, you sound more and more like you are the life of the party. Do you switch out the bubble wrap every day, or do you rewear it?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    What if Foles takes the Eagles to 7-0 or 6-1...
    Stick or Wentz, Part II.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I hear stuff like this and that typically would be true. However, everyone knows Nick can't do the things Carson can and that Carson is a true franchise QB. So, like it was said above, if Carson is healthy, he will play, but they won't rush him. This is just like the national title game situation Carson's senior year and he played.
    Wrong. They will absolutely continue to play Foles. If the Eagles are 7-0 that means Foles is playing like Super Bowl Foles. They’ll let Carson rehab the entire year and decide in the offseason who to trade.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Wrong. They will absolutely continue to play Foles. If the Eagles are 7-0 that means Foles is playing like Super Bowl Foles. They’ll let Carson rehab the entire year and decide in the offseason who to trade.
    I like how you state your opinions like they are facts, no matter how ludicrous they are.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Wrong. Jeremiah Briscoe will be the Eagles starter Week 1. Carson won't be ready by Week 1, Foles is going to get injured and Briscoe will win the starting job. He will do so well that they will not give Carson his starting job back and become the next Kurt Warner......haha
    Last edited by Prime Power; 05-01-2018 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Misspelled name.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    I like how you state your opinions like they are facts, no matter how ludicrous they are.
    He must be in the training room everyday with the Eagles. One can speculate all they want. We will all know come September.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    “It’s definitely our biggest rivalry,” Goedert said of playing North Dakota State. “We never beat Carson, but we were able to win the last two regular-season games [in 2016 and 2017] and those were really big games for us.”
    You might say those wins were the highlights of their seasons.

SERIOUSLY? "IF", yes "IF" the Eagles are 7-0 coming into game #8 do they switch QB's????? (And the HOMER LOVES MARGE award goes tooooo!!!!" .