Page 2599 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1599209924992549258925972598259926002601 ... LastLast
Results 25,981 to 25,990 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Phlly reporter tweets "Carson declines to meet with media"

GOOD JOB CARSON!!

then the comments are 90% calling carson a pussy, soft, etc.

so they DON"T want Carson.. then BITCH about Carson when he doesnt want to talk to smileball media types. LOL #FILTHADELPHIA !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I don't see how it's different. Eagles had nothing to play for, might as well see what the younger players and backups can do.
    I was half watching the game. Looked up in the fourth quarter and noticed Hurts was on the sidelines. Thought, Huh.... that's weird. And that's all the effort I put into figuring out what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I know your real point was to discuss the trading of Wentz...I wonder what Paolantonio thinks about the Steelers sitting Roethlisberger yesterday? That happens every year in week 17 for teams that have locked up their playoff position. That is not putting the best product on the field either.
    They touched on it and said it's different. Main argument was because one is to protect and rest a star for the playoffs and one is purposeful tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I don't see how it's different. Eagles had nothing to play for, might as well see what the younger players and backups can do.
    Sure but to put in QB3 who they know isn't any good at the end of the game? I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it because, honestly I don't care let teams tank their last 3 games if they want. But to claim they just wanted a look at their QB3 doesn't hold water.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    You guys don't get the postgame Philadelphia stuff on local TV.

You'd have thought that Jalen Hurts had turned in a performance for the ages... and, really, it wasn't as bad as the QBR says because he has the green light to run and his WRs couldn't catch anything, but it wasn't very good either.
    The WR problem was highlighted again and Hurts wasn’t as bad as his QBR due to the easy drops, but he also missed some throws, one of which was an easy TD. He had pressure in his face, so I understand the underthrow, but Wentz would be getting roasted regardless.

Good news! Wentz finished the season without needing surgery or rehab. For awhile at least he can enjoy his family, pay attention to his charities, work on his farm, hunt and fish.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It seemed like Kirk Cousins spent about half of each game on his back. He was sacked 38 times (I think), Wentz was sacked 50 and hasn't played in a few weeks. That's nuts.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Amusing how all the reports out of Philly are "Wentz wants...," "Wentz says...," or "Wentz feels...." But not one article I've seen has (a) a quote from Carson, OR (b) a named source that will go on the record.

Carson has been smart to stay quiet and stay away from the reporters. Good riddance to the Eagles!
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    To me that’s different. They’re resting their stars and making sure they don’t get injured before playoff runs. The Eagles did absolutely nothing all year to earn a rest during week 17. Completely different.

That being said, the jets and jaguars did the same thing for 31 combined weeks this year so...
    Giants and the media are complaining about tanking and it costing them a playoff spot. How about the team(s) that needed Cleveland to lose to Pittsburgh to make the playoffs? Hurts had at least 3/4 of a game to do something. Pittsburgh didn’t even bother dressing Roethlisburger. Very similar situations when the bottom line is playoff ramifications were being decided by less than full-strength lineups.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Giants and the media are complaining about tanking and it costing them a playoff spot. How about the team(s) that needed Cleveland to lose to Pittsburgh to make the playoffs? Hurts had at least 3/4 of a game to do something. Pittsburgh didn’t even bother dressing Roethlisburger. Very similar situations when the bottom line is playoff ramifications were being decided by less than full-strength lineups.
    The Dolphins are that team. I believe if Pittsburgh wins Cleveland was out and Miami in. Miami has a right to be as angry about Pittsburgh not trying to win as the Giants are about the Eagles not trying to win.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk