Page 2588 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 15882088248825382578258625872588258925902598 ... LastLast
Results 25,871 to 25,880 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Remind me of all the starting JMU QBs in the NFL?
    Da nooch? Hahahabahaha!

https://youtu.be/EUholHlmxYA
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 12-23-2020 at 04:34 PM.

:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/dallas-cowboys/jerry-jones-ben-dinucci-broncos/amp

da Nooch falls short vis-à-vis Carson:

https://youtu.be/PsJFrwLl6HU

Poor soul. Da Nooch was just too high strung.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Whatever it takes to get him out of Philly. In the end they'd be doing him a favor.
    If you were to give the world an enema, you would stick the tube right up Filthadelphia. And it’s been that way for at least 60 years.

https://youtu.be/2iwmp2Tiv80
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 12-23-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Hurts with 3 redzone turnovers and score no points last 3 quarters. Eagles curb stomped out of playoffs by Dallas. Love it. And the best part is the Eagles fans are sucking Jalen Hurts dick after a bad performance

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Hurts with 3 redzone turnovers and score no points last 3 quarters. Eagles curb stomped out of playoffs by Dallas. Love it. And the best part is the Eagles fans are sucking Jalen Hurts dick after a bad performance
    Philly fans are jut like A LOT NDSU fans...
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

working out like i planned. dumbass FILTHADELPHIA fans get boners over hurts.

hurts throws 55% completion rate with last 2 games choking in the red zone late and throws 2 ints and fumbles.

Carson sits on sidelines staying healthy, stealing those asshole's money and walking away and hopefully into the arms of INDY or New England in a few weeeks.

LOVE IT!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Philly fans are jut like A LOT NDSU fans...
    Not looking to start something here, but I’m genuinely curious what you’re referring to?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Not looking to start something here, but I’m genuinely curious what you’re referring to?
    Oh there have been many a lynch mob over the years, You should have seen the uproar over Bohl and Gene Taylor .
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Oh there have been many a lynch mob over the years, You should have seen the uproar over Bohl and Gene Taylor .
    I guess that’s fair, but equating the 2 fanbase is isn’t fair, imo. I genuinely like a lot you guys.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I guess that’s fair, but equating the 2 fanbase is isn’t fair, imo. I genuinely like a lot you guys.
    And if you were from or have lived in philly you would like those shmucks
    They ar ham n eggers... or this that exclusive to Pittsburgh
    TRUST THE PROCESS