Page 1848 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 8481348174817981838184618471848
Results 18,471 to 18,474 of 18474

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Wrong Gruden.
    Jay said that? My bad. I don’t think he does the grocery shopping for chainsaw Dan. They’ve got a pretty good QB there that they’ve screwed up the relationship with and is probably going to leave so maybe his comments are more about sending a message upstairs rather than needling the Browns?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Wentz's numbers this year on the most important down are mind-boggling. Wentz is 42-of-63 (66.7 percent completion) for 642 yards, seven touchdowns, and one interception. That gives him a quarterback rating of 130.5, which leads the NFL (of all quarterbacks with at least 40 attempts). The next highest? Tom Brady with a rating of 120.4
    http://m.philadelphiaeagles.com/news...3-ccd91f5587b5
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Jay said that? My bad. I don’t think he does the grocery shopping for chainsaw Dan. They’ve got a pretty good QB there that they’ve screwed up the relationship with and is probably going to leave so maybe his comments are more about sending a message upstairs rather than needling the Browns?
    I read his comment about not being happy about it to be a shot at the browns, as in he's not happy that he has to face Carson two times every year at a minimum since he's in Philly instead of Cleveland
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Article in today's issue of the USA Today on Philly with the headline and picture featuring Carson. Talked a lot about his improvement and move toward an elite QB level.