Page 1841 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8411341174117911831183918401841184218431851189119412341 ... LastLast
Results 18,401 to 18,410 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Jerry does not care what race, religion or anything of who you are. He just wants players that will help him win. Is that not evident of all the criminals he has on his team. He would sign a serial killer if it meant he could win some games.
    actually not a spec of truth to that. Search the loyalty players you'd expect to be rebels (Dez etc) have for J.Jones........

you want level of Felons over the past few years.............Vikings in very top of the NFL.....a easy search.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    How badly do you think the NFL owners want Carson to succeed. When I say succeed, I mean super bowl quarterback. A well spoken clean cut white kid to be the image of not only Philadelphia, replace the Payton Manning void/role, which Tom Brady really doesn't seem to fit.

Jarrod Goff is a California fruit and nut act, Brees, Rivers are older Stafford hasn't been successful.
    Take decads to change the "image of Philly", Waiting for Wentz, as he gains stature------to be Tebow'd by various entities,

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pride View Post
    If you have a couple of hours to kill there are some good forum topics to read.

Browns Reddit is mostly the regret about not drafting Wentz forum. There are a bunch of different discussions. This one is probably the most in-depth.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Browns/comm...was_a_mistake/

Rams on Demand. Lots of respect shown for Carson. Starting with post 58.
    http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/...s.51621/page-3
    Post 73 in the Rams thread quotes Kurt Warner on Twitter saying Carson is "killing it." Guess he's coming around.

The latest from Skip Clueless
    https://youtu.be/dJ3_I6hDUmQ

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    The latest from Skip Clueless
    https://youtu.be/dJ3_I6hDUmQ
    Undisputed???

More like Unwatchable.

FB_IMG_1507994651210.jpg
    My nephew, a big NC fan and my sister bet on the game Thursday night. For losing to his mom she's making him put this as his FB profile pic for a month.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Skip is unwatchable. I’d say Carson didn’t have the greatest game ever but he got the job done and they won. Now the eagles wr corps is light years ahead of the cowboys in case anyone is wondering 🤦*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Skip is unwatchable. I’d say Carson didn’t have the greatest game ever but he got the job done and they won. Now the eagles wr corps is light years ahead of the cowboys in case anyone is wondering 🤦*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That blew my mind. Skip may be the dumbest sportscaster out there. Agholor better than Dez Bryant? He’s grasping for whatever he can. Biggest Cowboy homer I’ve ever heard in the sports industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    That blew my mind. Skip may be the dumbest sportscaster out there. Agholor better than Dez Bryant? He’s grasping for whatever he can. Biggest Cowboy homer I’ve ever heard in the sports industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All Cowboy fans are homers. They can never see reality.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.