Page 406 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 3063563964044054064074084164565069061406 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I had DHoP because of this thread.
    Sent from the deer stand.

Lardsin must go!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Well we are going to finish the regular season with a 9-2 mark most likely .... And get a higher seed in the playoffs I'm so sick and tired of everyone looking for a angle to throw these coaches under the bus
    It's atrocious and absurd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All I was saying is that the Aw shucks golly gee approach we see is maybe coming thru on game day with the players... How many times did we see Bohl light someone up? Coaches and players... Maybe this coaching staff is too nice and they won't jump someone's shit.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

How is this conversation even happening on the heels of what we saw on the YSU sideline Saturday?

I'm not the intangibles, guy, I'm the numbers guy. But what we saw on Saturday was a total lack of leadership on the one hand and a vivid illustration of quite, effective leadership on the other.

In the second half. Our guys did their jobs. The players and the coaches. And theirs didn't.

If all you had were some of those shots of both sidelines and were told one team was up 14 in the 3rd quarter, guess which one. You'd have guessed wrong.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    How is this conversation even happening on the heels of what we saw on the YSU sideline Saturday?

I'm not the intangibles, guy, I'm the numbers guy. But what we saw on Saturday was a total lack of leadership on the one hand and a vivid illustration of quite, effective leadership on the other.

In the second half. Our guys did their jobs. The players and the coaches. And theirs didn't.

If all you had were some of those shots of both sidelines and were told one team was up 14 in the 3rd quarter, guess which one. You'd have guessed wrong.
    Nailed it!
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

9-2 and a #2 seed, in all likelihood. So, which coaching staff would the doubters rather have?

Agreed, I'm also a results guy. This coaching staff is about to go 24-3 through it's first 27 games. That includes 9-2 this year losing 5 four year starters on defense from last year and their All-American QB that was the focal point of the offense halfway through this year.

I don't think our coaches should be immune to criticism but I think we also need to recognize the outstanding results they've delivered despite their perceived shortcomings. I don't think this staff is going to rest on their laurels and we shouldn't expect them to or encourage them to. At the same time it's ok for us fans to enjoy the continued success this program is giving us.

Overall, what I'm trying to say is instead of nitpicking every little thing that's wrong with the Bison so you can say "I told you this would happen" when this run finally ends, just enjoy the run for the spectacle it is. We're very unlikely to experience this type of sustained excellence from any team we cheer for again in our lifetimes (unless you cheer for UConn women's bball).

I could not agree more!

I don't agree with you much but on this you are spot on!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Will this thread hit a million views someday?
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    9-2 and a #2 seed, in all likelihood. So, which coaching staff would the doubters rather have?

I hope the Bison get the #2 seed. IMO, though, I bet they get a lower seed with the politics crap coming into it.

Looking at the resumes, the NCAA should seed the Bison #2. 18-19K in the dome will not hurt the Bison either.