Page 2579 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 15792079247925292569257725782579258025812589 ... LastLast
Results 25,781 to 25,790 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Mods, I think we need a new "Shit on Hurts no matter how well he does" thread.
    I’m not sure anyone is shitting on him. He did better than Carson has been simply be avoiding sacks and protecting the ball (other than the late fumble, but that was also a good defensive punch). However, it is worth noting that his overall QB play wasn’t superb. Good for a first start, but not really good enough to anoint him as a franchise QB.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Interestingly enough, PFF gave Hurts the lowest passing grade and lowest offense grade of 25 QB’s rated. His rushing score was good, but not the top. Though he had a lot more rushing plays to get dinged on than other QB’s and the fumble and failed 4th down hurt him. Remember, with PFF, a successful 2 yard run may get the same grade as a successful 30 yard run. One of those things probably helps the team more than the other though.
    It all depends. What's more important, A 30 yard run in the first quarter on a drive that ends in a punt or a 2 yrd run on 3rd down with a one score lead and 1:10 left in the game that picks up a first down and lets you run out the clock and win the game.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    go watch Jalen Hurts presser today. Alabama education is all I could think, mumbled, 1 word answers, it wasn't impressive and the oniine chat during it really chastised him. about a 180 from Carson's pressers.

but he did say " i will keep what Carson and I discussed private, we are both men of god "
    At least every other word isn't um.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Mods, I think we need a new "Shit on Hurts no matter how well he does" thread.
    I want him to do well, I want Wentz out of that shithole.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

One advantage of Wentz not playing is i can root for the Eagles to just get crushed. Hurts 3 plays. O-2 with 2 incompletions and a safety for intentional grounding

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

My hope is the Eagles suck so bad they fire Doug Pederson. Its 16-0 Cardinals 1st quarter

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    My hope is the Eagles suck so bad they fire Doug Pederson. Its 16-0 Cardinals 1st quarter
    26-26. end of the 3rd.
    Last edited by NDSUSR; 12-20-2020 at 10:42 PM.

Hurts looks like an absolute stud. Wentz is done in Philly. Hopefully he's looking at what Hurts is doing and reexamine his own play.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Hurts looks like an absolute stud. Wentz is done in Philly. Hopefully he's looking at what Hurts is doing and reexamine his own play.
    If he runs that much and he is going to get hurt again. Wentz needs to find a place with a stud OL ready to roll.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Trolling #FILTHADELPHIA fans has been awesome the last 15 minutes!!

Jalen Hurts SUCCCCCKKKSSS 55% completion rate 2 chances in end zone under 2 minutes. = 0 points and a FAT L.

I cant wait for Carson to come back to North Dakota and we can spend YOUR millions of dollars into our economy.

hahaha

F #FILTHADELPHIA. this is working out perfect.. they think hurts is the man. (he wont be) Carson cashes their checks and gets the hell out!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?