Page 1884 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8841384178418341874188218831884188518861894193419842384 ... LastLast
Results 18,831 to 18,840 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Alpha Male, Runs like pissed off Grizzly, Wentz vs. the rest of the NFL's girly-men QBs.
    You mean Bison right?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    You mean Bison right?

No, I was plagiarizing a video break-down of Carson where the author referred to Wentz running like a pissed-off grizzly bear.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Adam Schefter is announcing that the Eagles have just gotten RB Jay Ajayi from the Dolphins for a 4th-round pick...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Adam Schefter is announcing that the Eagles have just gotten RB Jay Ajayi from the Dolphins for a 4th-round pick...
    Bingo we have a winner. Now get one more offensive lineman and they should be set.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Well damn, I was going to finally drop Ajayi from my fantasy team today cause he has been f$%&ing horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Bingo we have a winner. Now get one more offensive lineman and they should be set.
    Yeah, would've rather seen them go after an OT to help offset the loss of Peters. I was liking how Blount and Smallwood had been playing recently but Ajayi is definitely an upgrade and he's still young.

It's kind of surprising to see the trades that are going down near the deadline in the NFL this year. Usually the trade deadline is a snoozer in the NFL compared to the NBA or MLB.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, would've rather seen them go after an OT to help offset the loss of Peters. I was liking how Blount and Smallwood had been playing recently but Ajayi is definitely an upgrade and he's still young.

It's kind of surprising to see the trades that are going down near the deadline in the NFL this year. Usually the trade deadline is a snoozer in the NFL compared to the NBA or MLB.
    Who trades away a great LT?

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Who trades away a great LT?

The Colts should be sellers. Go after Haeg and move Lane Johnson to LT.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    The Colts should be sellers. Go after Haeg and move Lane Johnson to LT.
    This would be great..
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Every team finishes the season with piece work players, its the nature of the beast. The pickup of Ajai at RB was a steal. Blount is slow to the hole and a bit overrated in my mind. He's always been a head case and somedays it can really raise up and bite his team in the ass. 4th rd for this new guy is a steal.