Page 1765 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7651265166517151755176317641765176617671775181518652265 ... LastLast
Results 17,641 to 17,650 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I flipped over to the Philly game three times and 2 of those times Philly turned the ball over. The other time was just after Philly got their touchdown.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Agholor still sucks in games. He might have had a decent spring and TC so far but he just can't catch the damn ball during games. His contract almost guarantees he makes the team though. Was impressed with Mack Hollins. Big physical WR, those stiff arms were awesome. Think he will definitely make the team. He plays special teams too. Pumphrey looked over matched but so did the oline most of the night. BTW WTF was up with GB blitzing constantly? Never seen that before, especially in a preseason game. Philly should have done a better job of picking some of those up but still that was kind of bush league by McCarthy IMO.

Eagles just sent Jordan Matthews to the Bills for CB Ronald Darby and a 2018 3rd-Round draft pick.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Eagles just sent Jordan Matthews to the Bills for CB Ronald Darby and a 2018 3rd-Round draft pick.
    What was his contract situation? Have to think he was close to big payday or something.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    What was his contract situation? Have to think he was close to big payday or something.
    Which guy?

Matthews is an Unrestrictive Free Agent after this season: http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-b...atthews-14451/

Darby will be an UFA after next season: http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelp...d-darby-16774/

Neither player was much of salary cap space hit.
    Hail the BISON!!!

[QUOTE=bisoninloveland;1216673]
    Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I like the video but that crap background sound sucks. Annoying noise with some flapping of the lips. That is not music.[/QUOTE

same type of music on nfl network too......garbage!........are the eagles on every week back home?......Im moving from Colorado to siouxage town next week!
    Welcome, if you need a hand with something, send me a pm. Look forward to meeting you someday. Lots of NDSU alumni here.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I hope they aren't counting on Agholor in the slot!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I hope they aren't counting on Agholor in the slot!
    Agholor needs the Featherstone treatment.

Hail the BISON!!!

Basing it completely off the one play I saw from him so far, the TD catch and run in last night's game, but the Hollins kid out of UNC looks like a better player than Agholar to me.