Page 1759 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7591259165917091749175717581759176017611769180918592259 ... LastLast
Results 17,581 to 17,590 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Some Eagles talk on the insiders today on Bison 1660...

Zach Berman Covers The Eagles Aug. 1, 2017
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...les-aug-1-2017

or full show here https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...f-the-insiders

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah the music doesn't fit and it's not in HD, afterall it is 2017....but the video is cool.

Not entirely Wentz related, but anyone have a good source for Eagles tickets? I've checked a few Eagles message boards and none seem to have ticket exchanges like here. Is my best choice StubHub?

Side note, I'm guessing there are many Bison fans planning future trips to Eagles games. Would it be a good idea to have a "Heading to the Eagles Game" thread in The Watering Hole for do's and don'ts and whatnot while in Philly?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Not entirely Wentz related, but anyone have a good source for Eagles tickets? I've checked a few Eagles message boards and none seem to have ticket exchanges like here. Is my best choice StubHub?

Side note, I'm guessing there are many Bison fans planning future trips to Eagles games. Would it be a good idea to have a "Heading to the Eagles Game" thread in The Watering Hole for do's and don'ts and whatnot while in Philly?

FYI. I got tickets to the Nov 5 game Broncos via Ticket Master.

The NFL has a ticket exchange.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

To be completely honest my high school buddy got the tickets via Ticketmaster.
    If you have not been to Philly then plan a trip to Independence Hall & Liberty Bell in the Historic District.

Quote Originally Posted by Montana-Bison View Post
    FYI. I got tickets to the Nov 5 game Broncos via Ticket Master.
    I want those tickets...Broncos AND Eagles! Dang.

Good idea, I plan to make a trip very soon myself.

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Montana-Bison View Post
    To be completely honest my high school buddy got the tickets via Ticketmaster.
    If you have not been to Philly then plan a trip to Independence Hall & Liberty Bell in the Historic District.
    This. And stay downtown near City Hall if you can.

We got our tickets off the the NFL Ticket Exchange last year. I paid $200/ticket but sitting 3rd row on the eagles sideline near the end zone for Carson's first game was awesome.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I want those tickets...Broncos AND Eagles! Dang.
    At least the Broncos defense will get tested in that game. The reports I'm hearing out of training camp make it sound like the Broncos defense are bullying the heck out of the offense. I might have to go up to Dove Valley next week and check out a practice. I'm hoping Billy makes the squad.
    Hail the BISON!!!