Page 2107 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1107160720072057209721052106210721082109211721572207 ... LastLast
Results 21,061 to 21,070 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Prove it. Post results

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    He was the best player on Sam's D when he was a freshman.
    Tallest midget.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Tallest midget.
    Nope. Hall is a stud. It isn't his fault the coaches aren't doing their job. They have players...they just don't know what to do with them.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Nope. Hall is a stud. It isn't his fault the coaches aren't doing their job. They have players...they just don't know what to do with them.
    He was good. But I really liked watching Bryce Messner manhandle him on Seth Wilson's big run at the 1:15:15 mark of the last game against them...

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

He sure disappeared against NDSU. I think the guy is overrated. He feasted on southland scrubs.

I agree, more of a joke against SHSU than Hall. If they can recruit a defensive player that good how come we have so much trouble with wide receivers?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I agree, more of a joke against SHSU than Hall. If they can recruit a defensive player that good how come we have so much trouble with wide receivers?
    Simple. Air raid offenses are far more attractive for WRs than a power run offense, where you would be blocking more times than not. It's not that we don't know what to do with them, it's just that they will be able to catch more and make more plays with a SHSU, EWU, etc. That's just my opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Simple. Air raid offenses are far more attractive for WRs than a power run offense, where you would be blocking more times than not. It's not that we don't know what to do with them, it's just that they will be able to catch more and make more plays with a SHSU, EWU, etc. That's just my opinion though.
    That's the joke.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sean Payton: No QB prospects as good as Luck or Wentz in this draft

Payton told Peter King of SI.com that he doesn’t view any of these quarterbacks as the same kind of top-notch prospects that he thought Andrew Luck was heading into the 2012 draft, and Carson Wentz was heading into the 2016 draft.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...in-this-draft/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Sean Payton: No QB prospects as good as Luck or Wentz in this draft

Payton told Peter King of SI.com that he doesn’t view any of these quarterbacks as the same kind of top-notch prospects that he thought Andrew Luck was heading into the 2012 draft, and Carson Wentz was heading into the 2016 draft.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...in-this-draft/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seems right to me. There will probably be 5 QBs in the first round this year, and I think Rosen will bust hugely, Lamar Jackson will be a career backup, Allen will bounce around from team to team as a practice squad guy, and Mayfield I can't really tell. Darnold will probably be a franchise QB.