Page 2049 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 10491549194919992039204720482049205020512059209921492549 ... LastLast
Results 20,481 to 20,490 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Anyone else as sick to their stomach as I am knowing it should be Carson playing in this game?

This has to be killing him.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Anyone else as sick to their stomach as I am knowing it should be Carson playing in this game?

Oh it sucks for sure but I know he will be there as the QB in the near future. The Eagles look to be true contenders for the next 3-4 years with their roster.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post

Yep, and I am also sick to my stomach that people are injecting their political views into this Forum! Take it somewhere else!

I made a thread for the moral police and political hacks. By Felicia !

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...-milk-drinkers
    Unfortunately for me, they were arresting everyone that tripped over the curb passed out and pissed their pants at the tailgate.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Yep, and I am also sick to my stomach that people are injecting their political views into this Forum! Take it somewhere else!
    Mike McFeely gets paid to do it for the Forum so a letter to the editor doesn’t bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    I just think its funny how many people here think they know what Wentz is thinking or feeling and then use that information theve conjured up to make statements about him and his character.

Again...Im sure he is a great person. BUt its funny some of the comments people here make. Like those are the people that are going to start crying if they met him.

Puck...you are excused from that criticism. YOu are allowed to make judgements about what he is thinking or feeling.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

PSA: It is possible to like Carson Wentz and not care for the Eagles. You're welcome.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think a lot of people are making a big freaking deal out of all of this crap. It’s NFL football. Fans got out of hand. A team lost. Get over it. This whole damn country is full of whiners now a days and it’s sickening. What’s wrong with talking about potential story lines about the Super Bowl itself. More football talk and less crying and arguing is all I ask. Sorry for the rant.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

The point is how far out of control the fans are in Philly. We've been to NFL games at Washington, Dallas, Arizona, St. Louis, New Orleans, and Seattle wearing our Vikings gear and never been verbally threatened or had things thrown at us. Just some of the usual ribbing like saying we have to pay 2x the fair to board the train to the game and telling us our team sucks after we lose.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The point is how far out of control the fans are in Philly. We've been to NFL games at Washington, Dallas, Arizona, St. Louis, New Orleans, and Seattle wearing our Vikings gear and never been verbally threatened or had things thrown at us. Just some of the usual ribbing like saying we have to pay 2x the fair to board the train to the game and telling us our team sucks after we lose.
    I gotta be honest with ya. This is the reason I dont go to NFL games. The NFL crowd is a bit different than a college football crowd. NFL for me is at home on the couch.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club