Page 2409 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1409190923092359239924072408240924102411241924592509 ... LastLast
Results 24,081 to 24,090 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/keckbirdg...24042509045761

I think Cowherd likes Carson a bit
    Now I'm really curious what he says tomorrow : )
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    This brings a smile to my face: https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/...51737815404544

Whether you're a Carson fan, an Eagles fan, or neither we can all agree that watching the Cowboys (and their fans) meltdown makes the world a more enjoyable place.
    I snorted watching that at DFW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Now I'm really curious what he says tomorrow : )
    He promised to be unbearable tomorrow. Can’t waig to hear.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    This brings a smile to my face: https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/...51737815404544

Whether you're a Carson fan, an Eagles fan, or neither we can all agree that watching the Cowboys (and their fans) meltdown makes the world a more enjoyable place.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Brandon Brooks has really been outspoken about Carson https://mobile.twitter.com/Tim_McMan...034074625?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson has just posted the highest completion percentage (77.5) in Eagles history for a QB who threw at least 40 passes. Given the accuracy issues he’s had this year, the fact that GREG WARD was his No. 1 WR, and that it was a must-win game vs. Dallas... I say that’s good work.
    It's amazing how the look of a QB's game can change so much simply by receivers catching balls that hit them in the hands. Prescott's receivers looked like Nelson Agholor look alikes yesterday.... LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    It's amazing how the look of a QB's game can change so much simply by receivers catching balls that hit them in the hands. Prescott's receivers looked like Nelson Agholor look alikes yesterday.... LOL.
    Poor placement though.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Poor placement though.
    He missed plenty, but there were several that hit receivers right in the numbers as well.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    He missed plenty, but there were several that hit receivers right in the numbers as well.
    Maybe he has lost the confidence of the locker room? Hasn't made the receivers want to catch the ball for him.

Mike Kaye

@mike_e_kaye
    Carson Wentz has thrown a TD pass in 18 consecutive games (most in NFL). He’s 15 completions away for setting a new single-season franchise rec. He’s 167 passing yards away from setting a new single-season franchise rec for passing yards. 250 away from first 4K season. #Eagles