Page 581 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 8148153157157958058158258359163168110811581 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by wtffootballfan View Post
    Mayock says Wentz could be number 1 qb taken....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...rst-qb-drafted
    Which, unfortunately, would send him to Cleveland. I hope not.

A bartender, who happens to be a Griz fan, just tried telling me he thinks Wentz is too small to play in the NFL! LMFAO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    Which, unfortunately, would send him to Cleveland. I hope not.
    What is the problem with Cleveland? I prefer a team draft CW where he has a legitimate chance of playing and playing early...........unlike the Giants, Seahawks, Vikings, Packers, et al .......

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone know who he is coaching him for draft prep?
    Looking good Billy Ray!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    What is the problem with Cleveland? I prefer a team draft CW where he has a legitimate chance of playing and playing early...........unlike the Giants, Seahawks, Vikings, Packers, et al .......
    They are a horrible team stuck in purgatory with helmets and unis that look like dog turds. I hope he lands elsewhere. After watching the Texans and Chiefs, I think Houston should go after Carson

What is the problem with Cleveland?
    Poor organization, absolutely no player development, really bad offensive knowledge coming through that organization. I want Carson to go to a team that will make him the best possible player he can be, preferably to a coach /coaching staff that can make him a better QB.

First Cleveland is a historically terrible organization in a city that makes Detroit look like Paris. Second he needs to go on the Rogers plan; be #2 for 2-3 years then start.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    A bartender, who happens to be a Griz fan, just tried telling me he thinks Wentz is too small to play in the NFL! LMFAO!!!!!!
    I sat next to some guy at a playoff game last year who I've never seen and gave me game analysis the entire time and he was so off the wall it was hard to sit through. He knew nothing about football at all. Did you ask this bartender if he actually knew who Carson Wentz is?

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    I sat next to some guy at a playoff game last year who I've never seen and gave me game analysis the entire time and he was so off the wall it was hard to sit through. He knew nothing about football at all. Did you ask this bartender if he actually knew who Carson Wentz is?
    Ya I asked him if he was on drugs. Just went on a big tirade on how he was overrated, doesnt think he did anything special yada yada yada.

Go onto Egriz right now if you want a good laugh. Those fuckers can not take it right now.

Cleveland for the past 12 years has been a place where young qb careers go to waste....another coaching staff change again, odds are wont improve.