Page 579 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 7947952956957757857958058158962967910791579 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

I will say this: Our Bison would have won this with Stick today, but it would have been a low scoring close game. ES wasn't converting on 3rd down well throughout the whole playoffs. Wentz was COLD BLOODED on third down. I'm stunned with the number of people who thought he would be rusty. No faith/poor judgement fans. Shame to you. Embarrassing. With that said, hopefully in four years we have the same problem when Stick is a senior, and there is some stud in the wings, except minus the injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Jets would be a great fit and Izzo would have a stroke. Texans and Rams would both give him a chance to play immediately.

Please not Cleveland.
    Who cares what that idiot Izzo thinks...judas

I'm so glad my worries were unfounded. Best of luck to Carson with his future playing in the NFL and a long coaching career afterwards.

As a Giants fan, please not the Jets. It's hard enough to sort of want their defense to do well.

I just remember when Carson came in for Brock a few times during his Freshman and Sophmore years. It seemed just effortless whether he was passing or running. I think it says a lot about Carson's character that he was patient and waited for his turn during those early years. He could have been a 4 year starter at most any FCS program for 4 years. Won't speculate on FBS. I am so happy for him and his family. Great way to finish his season.

Quote Originally Posted by Hola View Post
    I just remember when Carson came in for Brock a few times during his Freshman and Sophmore years. It seemed just effortless whether he was passing or running. I think it says a lot about Carson's character that he was patient and waited for his turn during those early years. He could have been a 4 year starter at most any FCS program for 4 years. Won't speculate on FBS. I am so happy for him and his family. Great way to finish his season.
    yup..........

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good article here from CBS about seeing Wentz in today's game. He passed the eye test for this scout.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/n...asses-eye-test

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Congrats to Carson! I know how much it meant for him to put that jersey on one more time and lead this team to another championship! I knew he would be great and play his heart out for his teammates! It's just too bad we only got to see him play 1.5 years but we can all watch him on Sundays soon. I wish him nothing but the best and hope he wins a Super Bowl some day too!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Rusty my ass!

Post of the year!

Fire rust save national championship!!

Carson was well greased. No rust. Great game.

Beth Hoole is reporting Wentz headed straight to San Diego to train.

Beth Hoole ‏@bethhooleVNL 1m1 minute ago
    Carson Wentz will leave straight from the game tonight for San Diego to train. Expect official word of signing with an agent shortly.