Page 1997 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 9971497189719471987199519961997199819992007204720972497 ... LastLast
Results 19,961 to 19,970 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

If we could just strap Carson to Nick.
    Attached Images Attached Images

[QUOTE=EC8CH;1255304]Only thing harder to watch than these offenses is the ESPN stream. Not once has there been a MNF game where the ESPN stream didn't stop and buffer every 30 seconds this year.[/QUOTE

Same thing here.

After watching that game lastnight I have zero hope for the Iggles. They probably have won their last game this season.

They went through Foles NFL history last night. He has signed with a quite a few teams.
    Is it a case of anyone good enough to actually start won't sign as a backup?
    Is he really as bad as he looked or was he 'having a bad game'?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    After watching that game lastnight I have zero hope for the Iggles. They probably have won their last game this season.
    I understand the feeling. It’s all on Foles from now on and he did not show much game last night. Wentz’s great plays had become so routine that I expected Foles to do the same, at least occassionally. Or, maybe Foles would have a different skillset that would show high level performance in some other ways. Unfortunately, Foles played like a true second stringer instead of a former star.

Patriot's fan had this art piece commissioned for his Eagle's fan brother-in-law.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This article was re-printed in the Forum today, originally from the Washington Post. A pretty good analysis of the Eagles with Nick Foles at QB versus when Carson was in charge.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0284d53c8715

disagree, the playoffs go through Phladelphia and have to play in Philadelphia in January. Rams, Vikings and Saints are indoor/warm climate teams and will have to battle cold and wind. Eagles are setup with really good running game and really good defense.

No idea how the Vikings could get acclimated to the cold weather

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    disagree, the playoffs go through Phladelphia and have to play in Philadelphia in January. Rams, Vikings and Saints are indoor/warm climate teams and will have to battle cold and wind. Eagles are setup with really good running game and really good defense.
    Philly's defense is above average at best, the Rams put up points on them and the hapless Giants tore them up...they are lucky Oakland was a complete disaster. Rams, Vikings and Saints can all run the ball, ridiculous to say they will struggle in the cold. Eagles are setup to be one and done with Wentz out, Foles is by far the worst QB among the playoff teams.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.