Page 2187 of 2234 FirstFirst ... 11871687208721372177218521862187218821892197 ... LastLast
Results 21,861 to 21,870 of 22331

Thread: Carson Wentz

Blog Entries

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Giants bring back Vernon. Not good for Philly OL.
    Bisonville FCS Survivor Pick Em Champs
    2017: JDZ
    2016: CalBison97
    2015: Taper
    2014: SamsRams

Philly O-line doing ok tonight, no first half sacks. Carson has time to operate.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Philly O-line doing ok tonight, no first half sacks. Carson has time to operate.
    Of course, I post that, and Carson is sacked 2 plays later.

Something must be going on regarding Goedert...very few targets and playing some special teams. Just seems odd. Not trolling at all. I think he is doing great, but don't hear as much about him much anymore. Hope he's successful ��

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hansen View Post
    Something must be going on regarding Goedert...very few targets and playing some special teams. Just seems odd. Not trolling at all. I think he is doing great, but don't hear as much about him much anymore. Hope he's successful [emoji106]
    Probably more that Ertz is just better at this time and they seldom play more than 1 te. Just a guess

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Blog Entries

Wentz was awesome. O-line looked great too

14X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965-1968-1969-1983-1985-1986-1988-1990-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2017

Blog Entries

Something must be going on regarding Goedert...very few targets and playing some special teams. Just seems odd. Not trolling at all. I think he is doing great, but don't hear as much about him much anymore. Hope he's successful ��
    Saw Ertz put his arm arround Goedert shoulder and say , relax man and everything will be okay.

Carson is the master of deception he looks towards the sidelines after the ball is snapped but definitely throwing to receivers downfield or in the middle of the filed for short yards, he is the master of deception.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Blog Entries

Wentz was an assassin out there. Give him some time.*

Nice to see Jordan Matthews catch some balls.

Edit: Meant, "give him *enough* time, and he'll destroy teams"
    Last edited by tony; 10-12-2018 at 02:17 PM.
    Get your entries into the Bisonville dictionary: http://www.bisonville.com/fanguide/dictionary

Blog Entries

He's taking the Marker loss especially hard.
    New Sig

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wentz still got hit way too much last night, he took some big shots after getting rid of the ball as well. Jason Peters got hurt, left the game and their line play actually improved. As great as he WAS in the past he is now 36 and battling the affects of long term injury on a huge body. Also, Curious as to why Wentz doesnt set up deeper in the shotgun? He is getting to many balls tipped at the line and defenses have clearly scouted this. If his line collapses the slightest he has no room to move. Seems like a deeper snap would allow him better vision over the top, easier to step-up into a clean pocket or allow him to get outside more easily. He's gonna get a leg or knee collapsed on from standing where he has been lately, its only a matter of time from what i watched during his comeback. PS; his arm strength and accuracy is improved nicely.