Page 2401 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1401190123012351239123992400240124022403241124512501 ... LastLast
Results 24,001 to 24,010 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Wentz hell yeah!!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

C-Dub with 2 games in a row leading game-winning drives.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wentz needs to work on his fumbling and footwork, but other than that, he is a lot more solid than people give him credit for.

Put some pressure on Dallas

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

/You nailed it Grad bison. I watched CW throw against YSU at home his senior year, I could not believe how hard his passes are live vs on TV from pocket to outside wide routes 25+ routes. In person its amazing the heat he can throw. So watching this vid on twitter and Eagles website shows not only was it HOT and an Eagle RB actually caught it, being Sanders a RB not a receiver or Egerlor or Jefferies who can't catch any more, ( release them please) but the backups and Sanders are stepping up to make up the difference and establish themselves a foothold on the starting team if they can keep this up. Man is that throw SMOKIN! I Wonder what the speed was is on it? That was a FASTBALL in baseball big time.
    Let everyone know I was not watching todays game so they could win, I was wearing my Wentz Christmas #11 Sweater out doing arons, and a Dallas fan at the grocery store told me Eagles were losing, they gave themselves a chance......I did not have much hope anymore ….
    WHAT A FREAKING THROW! ZINGA! BINGO! GAME OVER!
    Nodak bisman.
    Beh Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Wentz throws it up to the back corner of the endzone and lets Greg Ward go up to get it. Greg Ward has been a better receiver than Alshon and Agholor this year.
    Spot on ! Great quote. Agholor and Alshon are done. Get rid of them, both are way over paid, both whiners when the tough gets going, Carson gave Agholor another chance and worked with him in 2017 and it paid off, Jefferies can't run let alone barely walk after a catch, so its time to clear the cap for the team and let them both go..... why are recievers just whiners when things are going right or they are getting the touches they feel they deserve?I wish CW would tell Pederson to bring in Shephard from GBay and give him a shot at Eagles team. He is clutch and would be a great fit for Philly. Oh BTW also mention Deluca so they can get a intelligent, athletic LB too....
    NoDak Bisman,
    GooooBison.
    Merry Christmas Herd fans...

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    Spot on ! Great quote. Agholor and Alshon are done. Get rid of them, both are way over paid, both whiners when the tough gets going, Carson gave Agholor another chance and worked with him in 2017 and it paid off, Jefferies can't run let alone barely walk after a catch, so its time to clear the cap for the team and let them both go..... why are recievers just whiners when things are going right or they are getting the touches they feel they deserve?I wish CW would tell Pederson to bring in Shephard from GBay and give him a shot at Eagles team. He is clutch and would be a great fit for Philly. Oh BTW also mention Deluca so they can get a intelligent, athletic LB too....
    NoDak Bisman,
    GooooBison.
    Merry Christmas Herd fans...
    You seem like the kinda guy who signs their text messages at the end.

-heffray
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    man, the feels.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    /You nailed it Grad bison. I watched CW throw against YSU at home his senior year, I could not believe how hard his passes are live vs on TV from pocket to outside wide routes 25+ routes. In person its amazing the heat he can throw. So watching this vid on twitter and Eagles website shows not only was it HOT and an Eagle RB actually caught it, being Sanders a RB not a receiver or Egerlor or Jefferies who can't catch any more, ( release them please) but the backups and Sanders are stepping up to make up the difference and establish themselves a foothold on the starting team if they can keep this up. Man is that throw SMOKIN! I Wonder what the speed was is on it? That was a FASTBALL in baseball big time.
    Let everyone know I was not watching todays game so they could win, I was wearing my Wentz Christmas #11 Sweater out doing arons, and a Dallas fan at the grocery store told me Eagles were losing, they gave themselves a chance......I did not have much hope anymore ….
    WHAT A FREAKING THROW! ZINGA! BINGO! GAME OVER!
    Nodak bisman.
    Beh Herd.
    The best throw I ever saw Carson make was a laser across the field at Western Illinois. Wish that was on video because I've never seen a throw like that and it wasnt a ton of arc either. It was so awesome all the defenders ignored the receiver because they didn't think he could make the throw. I think it was RJ

Edit I had to dig but I found it. 7 minute mark. 12 yard line across the field to the 50. What's the math on 12 to 50 across the field?
    https://youtu.be/f541jE3BNIw
    Last edited by HerdBot; 12-16-2019 at 12:32 AM.